The Crossroads of the Aether
Time: May 20, 2011 to May 22, 2011
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Somerset, NJ
Street: 100 Davidson Ave
City/Town: Somerset, NJ
Website or Map: http://steampunkworldsfair.com
Event Type: festival, convention, party, reunion
Organized By: Whisper Merlot
Latest Activity: May 29, 2011
Join the biggest steampunk party of 2011!
Steampunk World's Fair 2011
May 20-22, 2011
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Featuring an exciting new location, your favorite performers and presenters, The Merchant's Bazaar (now with Courtyard festival atmosphere!), and over 200 hours of events including:
* afternoon tea * absinthe tastings * fashion and art shows
* gaming parlor * dinner theater * street performers and musicians * bicycle parade * parasol procession * Queen of Steam competition * Beard & Moustache competition * elegant Formal Ball * The Mad Science Fair * Queen Victoria's Birthday Party * and our infamous weekend-long Music Festival!
Jan 1 - April 1, 2010: $50
At Door: $60
Children 5 and under free with accompanying adult.
SPWF starts at 1pm on Friday and programming ends at 7pm on Sunday. Pre-registration begins on Thursday.
* Looking for Volunteer? Or join our Staff? Message "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Announced Performers (1/2/11):
Returning as our unofficial "mascot", Professor Elemental! Check out his new site: http://professorelemental.bandzoogle.com/fr_home.cfm
* Jake von Slatt!!
* Dr. Grymm's Laboratories
* Walter Sickert & The Army of Broken Toys
* The Davenport Sisters
* Eli August
* Happy Hour Burlesque
* Robert Quill, Artist for Hire