The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Film (202)

Featured Discussions

Steampunk Movies

Ladies & Gentlemen, So what Steampunk Movies to you consider to be decent? Despite having some great moments "The League of Extraordin…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steampunk Movies

Ladies & Gentlemen, So what Steampunk Movies to you consider to be decent? Despite having some great moments "The League of Extraordin…

Started by Aloysius Fox

255 29 minutes ago
Reply by Glenn S Webber

What are some good steampunk movies

what are some goog steampunk movies 

Started by Richard Feyes,Nerfinstein

32 Oct 13
Reply by Nicci T.

Hullabaloo

If you haven't heard, currently up on IndieGoGo is Hullabaloo, a campaign to fund a steampunk 2D animated project. The initial funding is f…

Started by Addie Cayne

2 Sep 3
Reply by Colonel John Kenyon-CSA

Steampunk and Harry Potter?

Imagine if Harry Potter's world was Steampunk. How would you create it? What would the characters look like? What kind of school? How would…

Started by Nivek Leknif

24 Sep 1
Reply by Addie Cayne

Murdoch Mysteries

Has anyone else seen the Murdoch Mysteries series? I've just discovered it and I love it! Its a Victorian era series with humorous and memo…

Started by Captain Nessie Filomena

6 Jul 16
Reply by Captain Nessie Filomena

FanExpo Documentary

Hello all! My name is Aaron, I am a Film Student at the Toronto Film School. I am going to make a documentary centered around Fan Expo Tor…

Started by Aaron Jao

0 Jul 3

Has anyone watched Once upon a Time: Wonderland?

My daughter and I have taken to watching this show so I was wondering if anyone else does.    It seems that the show's producers have taken…

Started by Lady Rayna Keller

6 May 23
Reply by Colonel John Kenyon-CSA

Project Runway: Under the Gunn - Steampunk Episode

I saw a trailer for the Lifetime TV series Project Runway: Under the Gunn. In this weeks episode, the contestants have to make "an avant ga…

Started by Professor G. L. MacGregor

15 Mar 7
Reply by Morrigan Merryweather

The Enduring Popularity of Fire Fly

Hi, I'm blogging at Smart Girls Love SiciFi today about Firefly - http://smartgirlsscifi.wordpress.com/2013/09/18/guest-post-the-enduring-p

Started by Maeve Alpin

7 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Cap't MacKenzie

What would YOU like to see in a Steampunk film?

Hi, I'm a Bournemouth University postgraduate student and I'm producing a short Steampunk drama for my Masters project. It's a short 20-min…

Started by Revelations The Film

5 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Captain

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service