The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Film (199)

Featured Discussions

Steampunk Movies

Ladies & Gentlemen, So what Steampunk Movies to you consider to be decent? Despite having some great moments "The League of Extraordin…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steampunk Movies

Ladies & Gentlemen, So what Steampunk Movies to you consider to be decent? Despite having some great moments "The League of Extraordin…

Started by Aloysius Fox

248 on Saturday
Reply by Silas Woods

Has anyone watched Once upon a Time: Wonderland?

My daughter and I have taken to watching this show so I was wondering if anyone else does.    It seems that the show's producers have taken…

Started by Lady Rayna Keller

1 Mar 9
Reply by Lady Elizabeth

Project Runway: Under the Gunn - Steampunk Episode

I saw a trailer for the Lifetime TV series Project Runway: Under the Gunn. In this weeks episode, the contestants have to make "an avant ga…

Started by Professor G. L. MacGregor

15 Mar 7
Reply by Morrigan Merryweather

The Enduring Popularity of Fire Fly

Hi, I'm blogging at Smart Girls Love SiciFi today about Firefly - http://smartgirlsscifi.wordpress.com/2013/09/18/guest-post-the-enduring-p

Started by Maeve Alpin

7 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Cap't MacKenzie

What would YOU like to see in a Steampunk film?

Hi, I'm a Bournemouth University postgraduate student and I'm producing a short Steampunk drama for my Masters project. It's a short 20-min…

Started by Revelations The Film

5 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Captain

Trying to finish a Steampunk post apocalyptic western short film. Help?

Hey guys! This is my first post, sorry it's about promoting (spamming) my stuff, but I really think you guys will like it! Here is the teas…

Started by Garrett Vanderwielen

0 Nov 24, 2013

Name Sugestions for Steampunk Sci-Fi Animation

Please post names that you think might fit this production proposal. If your name is chosen, I will contact you for credit. One line syno…

Started by Chris Halse

0 Nov 24, 2013

steampunk anime

I am making a probably pointless attempt at producing a steampunk anime series. (It will inevitably not be good enough to be on TV but I co…

Started by alchemist

21 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Telson

Steampunk influence in Children's TV Show/Toys.

I was just watching the new Monster High TV movie with my daughter when they debuted a brand new Monster High Student.   The Student's name…

Started by Lady Rayna Keller

0 Sep 6, 2013

The Raven

Finally catching this on Netflx. As much as I heart John Cusack I can't help but think he was not right for this role. Something about his…

Started by Aloysia

12 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Aloysia

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service