The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Film (204)

Featured Discussions

Steampunk Movies

Ladies & Gentlemen, So what Steampunk Movies to you consider to be decent? Despite having some great moments "The League of Extraordin…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steampunk inspired Feature Film "Aether"

Hi! For the past three years I have been working on a steampunk inspired screenplay tentatively called Aether.  We have been given a green-…

Started by Drew Hall

7 on Saturday
Reply by Drew Hall

Steampunk Movies

Ladies & Gentlemen, So what Steampunk Movies to you consider to be decent? Despite having some great moments "The League of Extraordin…

Started by Aloysius Fox

260 Feb 5
Reply by JB Shields

Steampunk Frankenstein Released on Amazon!

It has been a long road--but we can finally say that our mircobudget film has been released! Our steampunk version of Frankenstein went to…

Started by JB Shields

0 Feb 5

Murdoch Mysteries

Has anyone else seen the Murdoch Mysteries series? I've just discovered it and I love it! Its a Victorian era series with humorous and memo…

Started by Captain Nessie Filomena

8 Jan 19
Reply by Philip Allan Brian Drew

Netflix instant steam

You people with flix likely know exactly how i feel about this stuff. On a constant surch for instant steamy goodness. So we as a community…

Started by Jeremy Brint

55 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by J. Thomas Montague

What are some good steampunk movies

what are some goog steampunk movies 

Started by Richard Feyes,Nerfinstein

33 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Commodore Campbell

Hullabaloo

If you haven't heard, currently up on IndieGoGo is Hullabaloo, a campaign to fund a steampunk 2D animated project. The initial funding is f…

Started by Addie Cayne

2 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Colonel John Kenyon-CSA

Steampunk and Harry Potter?

Imagine if Harry Potter's world was Steampunk. How would you create it? What would the characters look like? What kind of school? How would…

Started by Nivek Leknif

24 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Addie Cayne

FanExpo Documentary

Hello all! My name is Aaron, I am a Film Student at the Toronto Film School. I am going to make a documentary centered around Fan Expo Tor…

Started by Aaron Jao

0 Jul 3, 2014

Has anyone watched Once upon a Time: Wonderland?

My daughter and I have taken to watching this show so I was wondering if anyone else does.    It seems that the show's producers have taken…

Started by Lady Rayna Keller

6 May 23, 2014
Reply by Colonel John Kenyon-CSA

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service