The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Film (202)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tips for Steampunk Acting?

I'm wondering if any of you kind-hearted veteran Steampunk actors out there might be willing to share tips with someone less experienced? W…

Started by Valuria T Englehart

2 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Valuria T Englehart

want to act in a steampunk short fiml

i want to act in a steampunk short film. i live in kentucky if anybody needs a actor or props contact me

Started by alexander sinclare

1 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Valuria T Englehart

Castle Firefly

I think most every steampunk has a special place in their hearts for Firefly, Joss Whedon's short-lived space western with its anachronisti…

Started by Christian Matzke

52 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Paul Kelly

Require Steampunk props for film

Hi,I'm a Bournemouth University postgraduate student and I'm producing a short Steampunk drama for my Masters project and I'm looking for a…

Started by Revelations The Film

9 May 28, 2013
Reply by Revelations The Film

Steampunk Horror, perhaps?

Within any age there exists the potential for diaphanous and joy begotten glories of wonders as well as Stygian nightmares of unutterable a…

Started by Rt Rev.Hammer, Archimandrite

5 May 26, 2013
Reply by Rt Rev.Hammer, Archimandrite

Chicago Land Film Spots

I am working on a few short films with several different settings.  I was looking to see if anyone had any ideas for some specific style of…

Started by Captain Catreal

3 May 25, 2013
Reply by alexander sinclare

Advice Needed re: Victorian Wardrobe for a Short Film

Hello everyone, I'm the writer/producer of a whimsical short film set at the turn of the 19th century titled 'The Great Mesmerizers - the…

Started by Maty Grosman

0 May 24, 2013

Requiem for Ray Harryhausen

I just heard that monster maker extraordinaire, Ray Harryhausen died last night in London at age 92.  For the younger set, Harryhausen was…

Started by Colonel John Kenyon-CSA

6 May 23, 2013
Reply by Colonel John Kenyon-CSA

Want to be extras on our film, Revelations?

Hi, I'm producing a short film that has influences of Steampunk and Cyberpunk and we have a ballroom/soiree scene where our protagonist, Am…

Started by Revelations The Film

0 May 22, 2013

Steampunk Transportation in Film & Animation (Pic Heavy)

I want to see the coolest Steamy vehicles you've seen in movies - be they for land, water, or sea; man, animal, or steam powered. if they'r…

Started by Capt. Logan "Direwolf" Stewart

7 May 11, 2013
Reply by Capt. Logan "Direwolf" Stewart

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service