The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Announcements (329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nanotech Zombies and YOU

Deepest thanks for you time and attention, dearest reader. HALLOW'S EDGE, a whimsical game of steampunk zombie combat, has, after much deli…

Started by hallowsedge

0 Mar 11, 2010

ATTN: Steampunk Makers Expo / ImagiCon in Birmingham AL

ImagiCon, a Science Fiction and Fantasy convention in Birmingham, Alabama on May 21-23 is hosting a STRONG offering of Steampunk panels and…

Started by Paige "Ex Libris" Gardner

0 Mar 11, 2010

Derrick Culligan Interview - Steampunk Inspired artwork

Hi all,Forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong forum, and move it as you see fit.  I had the pleasure of interviewing Derrick Culligan,…

Started by ectopunk

0 Mar 10, 2010

HAPPY GOGGLEMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Folk of the Empire,It is my understanding that Steampunk has created its own holiday, a day when all manner of steam-folk put aside th…

Started by Commodore Arcturus Brass(Gideon)

10 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Vinnie Indigo

New Interview with steampunk band The Cog is Dead

Just thought you all might like to check out the interview on alltern8.com with our band The Cog is Dead.   http://www.alltern8.com/library

Started by John Sprocket

0 Feb 24, 2010

Submit your work - a steampunk themed issue of SLAM, Support Local Art Magazine is vastly approaching...

Steampunk anything and everything....If you think it just might accentuate the pages of the best magazine to grace the art world in 2010.Pl…

Started by SLAM, Support Local Art Magazine

0 Feb 16, 2010

The Steampunk Scholar Hits His First Year!

Mike Perschon today celebrates (or really yesterday) the first year anniversary of his blog, Steampunk Scholar, launched to record his fant…

Started by Jha Goh

5 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Noah Meernaum

Performers wanted

Custer Street Faire (Evanston IL 3rd weekend of June 2010) is looking for steampunk-style buskers/street performers. PM me your info if int…

Started by Wendy Zdrodowski

4 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by George Gilbert

CNN online feature: Living in a Time Warp

Was alerted today from a co-worker regarding this feature story, that represents the regally dressed Ray Frensham, a "living Victorian" rep…

Started by Noah Meernaum

0 Feb 6, 2010

Looking to meet Steampunkers in PDX/Stumptown/Bridgetown...have welder....will burn things...

I am an experienced welder/steampunk enthusiast/artist/creator/whatchamacallit...and looking to meet people in the portland, oregon area...…

Started by The Machinist

5 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Mrs. M.L. Sullivan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service