The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Announcements (330)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steampunk Goggles London UK

Not much of a handyman and want something more substantial than the plastic models you can buy at costume shops.  Any suggestions on where…

Started by Archimedes Nye

0 Apr 23, 2013

shops that i go to find thing's

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hope-Gloria/287441541283062

Started by maddj@musician.org

1 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by maddj@musician.org

Kickstarter: A NIGHT AT THE SORRENTO AND OTHER STORIES

Hello! I wanted to share with you a project that is currently the subject of a Kickstarter fundraising campaign. As you see, from the title…

Started by Henry Chamberlain

0 Apr 17, 2013

Coal

"Every basket is power and civilization. For coal is a portable climate It carries the heat of the tropics to Labrador and the polar circle…

0 Apr 8, 2013

this bitter earth

This bitter earth What fruit it bears What good is love That no one shares And if my life is like the dust That hides the glow of a rose Wh…

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Kyth Fish

Steam Boats

Hello All, I have a question for anyone who may have some knowledge of steam boats. According to my parents they named me after the 'Amanda…

Started by Amanda Dyan Kost

1 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Octavius Aberforth Steadfast III

Boston Metaphysical Society - Nominated for STEAMPUNK CHRONICLES READER'S CHOICE AWARD

Hi Everyone: I'm happy to announce that my webcomic BOSTON METAPHYSICAL SOCIETY and one of the companion novellas (Steampunk Rat) were nomi…

Started by Madeleine Holly-Rosing

0 Mar 17, 2013

Open Call in the NE Area

Hello Ever wanted to join the circus or a traveling show? The Boston Sprockettes started out just a few years ago and are constantly buildi…

Started by Boston Sprockettes

0 Mar 15, 2013

Help vote for my Mod!!!!

Thank you all who helped nominate my gun. It has been advanced to the voting phase!! The voting is now live for real this time. Vote for th…

Started by Oswin Bernerd McGuinness

0 Mar 12, 2013

Now Offering Free Book Reviews

I am pleased to announce that my book review website, Curious Volumes, is now online! My preferred genres are Steampunk (naturally!), Urba…

Started by Felicitous Mayhem

0 Mar 9, 2013

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service