The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Events (431)

Featured Discussions

Who Is Attending DragonCon 2013?

I was just curious if anyone was planning on attending DragonCon in Atlanta GA this Labor Day weekend. I would be pleased to meet up with a…

Started by Joseph Patrick MurphyLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Events / Meet & Greet

Morning Ladies & Gents; I am considering on trying to get something's set up in the Salisbury, NC area for those who are in the surrou…

Started by Catrìona MacGilleRiabhaich

2 on Thursday
Reply by Catrìona MacGilleRiabhaich

2nd Annual Parasol Duelling World Championships

Greetings from Calgary Alberta Canada Join us in Calgary for the 2nd Annual Parasol Duelling World Championships in September during the Be…

Started by Kevin Jepson

0 Jun 20

Big River Steampunk Festival - Hannibal, MO

Big River Steampunk Festival -- Gadgets and Gears in the Gilded Age. Will be Saturday, August 30 and Sunday, August 31. (Labor Day Weekend)…

Started by Wesley Knapp

13 Jun 17
Reply by Captain

Fringe plus Steampunk Festival Annapolis, MD. September 26th 2015

Annapolis, MD: Fringe, Steampunk Fest this September 2015 Friends, My name is Don Lamb-Minor. I'm new to this site so please excuse any fau…

Started by Don Lamb-Minor

1 May 31
Reply by Captain

Steam punk brewery looking to do an event

Hi All, I work at Atlas Brew Works; a steampunk themed brewery in Washington DC.I wanted to do an event at our brewery and some advise to s…

Started by Lord Thorlac Ironhammer

3 May 14
Reply by Dirk Blackwin

The Steam Cruise is March 16-23, 2013

The http://steampunkcruise.com/ is March 16-23, 2013  THE FIRST ANNUAL STEAMPUNK CRUISE! EXPERIENCE THE ADVENTURE! Imagine boarding Royal C…

Started by Evelyn

61 May 13
Reply by Captain

High Tea at A-kon 26

Hello tea enthusiasts, tinkerers, and lovers of all things steampunk: It is my pleasure to invite you all to the third High Tea at A-kon 2…

Started by Dorian Mode

4 May 11
Reply by Dorian Mode

Who is attending Steampunk Fantasy Faire 2015

I am planning to attend Steampunk Fantasy Faire 2015 which is going to held in New Hope, Pennsylvania on April 5th-6th. I am very much exci…

Started by Kalu Charan

6 Apr 27
Reply by Kalu Charan

Texas State Railroad Steampunk Event

Texan Steampunks! I encourage everyone to check out this event that the Texas State Railroad is hosting April 24th, 25th, and 26th in Pales…

Started by chaz robitaille

5 Apr 20
Reply by chaz robitaille

Long Beach Comic Expo 2015

Hello Fellow Steamers! I am new to this community, and look forward to meeting and discussing the creative world of Steampunk and cosplay…

Started by Camron Palm

11 Mar 30
Reply by That Steampunk Girl

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service