The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Events (406)

Featured Discussions

Who Is Attending DragonCon 2013?

I was just curious if anyone was planning on attending DragonCon in Atlanta GA this Labor Day weekend. I would be pleased to meet up with a…

Started by Joseph Patrick MurphyLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Steam Cruise is March 16-23, 2013

The http://steampunkcruise.com/ is March 16-23, 2013  THE FIRST ANNUAL STEAMPUNK CRUISE! EXPERIENCE THE ADVENTURE! Imagine boarding Royal C…

Started by Evelyn

47 yesterday
Reply by Captain

Greetings! New here and putting together a new event!

Hi all, I am putting together a steampunk,burlesque and fetish event on the weekend of 16th and 17th of may. Its at Exodus birmingham http…

Started by Dan Dickenson

1 Apr 3
Reply by Dan Dickenson

Your Dream SP Event Guests?

Who all would be on your dream guest list for a SteamPunk event? Mine is still Captain Robert Brown and Abney Park.  They never get old an…

Started by Captain

11 Mar 25
Reply by Captain

Megacon 2014

Just wondering if anyone from here is going or not.....my husband is willing to go but I'm not sure I'm up for it.   First real convention…

Started by Lady Rayna Keller

4 Mar 12
Reply by Adriana

Bluegrass Cosplay Con

The first Bluegrass Cosplay Con will be held on Sat. April 5th, 2014 in Lexington, Ky at the Clarion Hotel (1950 Newtown Pike, Lexington…

Started by Bob McKinley

1 Mar 9
Reply by Bob McKinley

South Florida Ren Fest

Hey so I was wondering how many of you lovely people would be going to the Ren Fest in Deerfield Beach, Florida this weekend for Time Trave…

Started by Adriana

3 Mar 6
Reply by Adriana

Planned Steampunk Event at the Orange Empire Railway Museum 2014

Hello everyone as it says in the title the Orange Empire Railway Museum is planning on holding a steampunk event. And we could use some hel…

Started by Camerahooligan

1 Mar 4
Reply by Ellen B

AnomalyCon 2014 Pre-Registration.

It's been a while since I've posted the good news about AnomalyCon 2014. Well, to start with I'm afraid I have some bad news: pre-registrat…

Started by The Scarlet Derby

1 Feb 24
Reply by The Scarlet Derby

Steampunk World of Wonderland

Hello Everyone I thought you might want to check out an event we are hosting here in Amarillo Texas. Its  called Steampunk World of Wonderl…

Started by Lumiere Oliver

0 Feb 23

Unofficial Steampunk Day at Disneyland???

We were at Disneyland last weekend for the Halloween Haunt and wore our Steampunk gear. One of the Cast Members said there is an unofficial…

Started by C. Morgan

8 Feb 22
Reply by Madame Sally

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service