The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Events (423)

Featured Discussions

Who Is Attending DragonCon 2013?

I was just curious if anyone was planning on attending DragonCon in Atlanta GA this Labor Day weekend. I would be pleased to meet up with a…

Started by Joseph Patrick MurphyLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Steam Cruise is March 16-23, 2013

The http://steampunkcruise.com/ is March 16-23, 2013  THE FIRST ANNUAL STEAMPUNK CRUISE! EXPERIENCE THE ADVENTURE! Imagine boarding Royal C…

Started by Evelyn

55 Jan 26
Reply by Captain

January 19th 2015 zeppelin raid centennial

January 19th, 2015 is the 100th anniversary of the first zeppelin raid on Britain (a little dark and steamy at the same time) and since thi…

Started by Captain

3 Jan 19
Reply by Captain

2015 Steampunk Events Calendar

Happy 2015, everyone! Now is the time to mark your calendars with all the upcoming conventions and festivals for the year. Check out our c…

Started by Steampunk Guide

2 Jan 6
Reply by Steampunk Guide

Mrs. Hawking -- new steampunk-themed theatrical play debuting at Arisia '15!

MRS. HAWKING An original full-length steampunk-themed play by Phoebe Roberts Debuting as part of the events of Arisia ’15 Friday, January…

Started by Breakinglight11

0 Nov 24, 2014

Anyone else planning to Steampunk the RenFair?

OK, I'm just going to say it. I'm tired of donning the same old wench look at the SoCal Ren Faire year after year. For the past couple year…

Started by DeAnna Cameron

39 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Kalu Charan

Lancaster Public Library (Lancaster PA)

To my steampunk colleagues: My name is Alessandro S.  I am the Adult Services Manager at the Lancaster Public Library (Lancaster, PA).  I…

Started by Alessandro S

2 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Alessandro S

Who is going to Steampunk Worlds Fair 2015?

Hi Everyone, This will be my second SPWF, and I am hopefully going to be showcasing my work with a fashion show (they haven't gotten back…

Started by The Wish Monger

1 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Alessandro S

Winter Garden Culture Fest: Victorian London (FLORIDA)

Hey there everyone, I'm contacting you guys to tell you about a brand new event that is happening in historic Downtown Winter Garden(15 mi…

Started by Ricky Autiello

0 Sep 18, 2014

Orange Empire Railway Museum "Iron Horse" Steampunk Event Workshops Needed

Good day everyone, Coming up in March will be the Iron Horse Steampunk event and we are currently looking for some instructors, authors, r…

Started by Captain Dunn, The Sage Lion

0 Sep 16, 2014

Rhode Island Comic Con 2014

Who's going? Will there be anything specifically steampunk going on? Any plans for steampunk meetups, etc?

Started by Bryan Paul Sullo

1 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Nicci T.

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service