The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Games (177)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Last Poster Wins

Most basic game in the world, but so damn fun.Whoever is the last to post on this thread, wins.As for me? I win.

Started by Her Ladyship

14877 yesterday
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

Steampunk RPGs

I've collected a number of steampunk themed RPGs and I've noticed something odd. Despite the sheer number of games, none of them have been…

Started by Count Jackula

213 Feb 25
Reply by jenny jobe

Trudy's Mechanicals - Eastern-inspired Steampunk RPG

Hey Steampunk Empire friends! I see this is a popular thing to do here, and hope it's not thought of as spam - I wanted to let you all kno…

Started by Alex Hayter

0 Jan 3

Steampunk Rally breaks 150k! [Kickstarter]

Our Kickstarter for a racing boardgame called Steampunk Rally is wrapping up in a couple days, but we just broke 150k(!) which means that e…

Started by Orin Bishop

0 Nov 24, 2014

80 Days - the best steampunk game I've ever played

A few weeks ago I discovered the game 80 Days in the App Store - it's incredible. It's a steampunk version of Around the World in 80 Days,…

Started by Kit Chapman

0 Nov 7, 2014

Steampunk Rally

Greetings! For seven years I've been working on a steampunk racing game, and it's finally up on Kickstarter! (and more than half funded aft…

Started by Orin Bishop

2 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Orin Bishop

Rocket Race - a steampunk rocket building card game

My lords, ladies, and gentlemen,My name is Paul "Wiggy" Wade-Williams and I'm the creative director at Triple Ace Games, a British games co…

Started by Paul Wade-WIlliams

2 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Paul Wade-WIlliams

Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, asynchronous turn based strategy game

Hello all, I'm here on behalf of T-Go Co Games with the purpose of announcing our upcoming game 'Diesel Tactics' which will be available o…

Started by Jonathan Evans

29 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Evans

Supernatural frontier of 1857 - Pariah comics and RPG

Hello everyone. I'm a graphic novel writer and artist and have 2 books out of the series, Pariah Missouri. Think of it as Deadwood meets B…

Started by Andres Salazar

1 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Andres Salazar

Games they played in the 1800s and the vices they loved

Im just wondering what game vice or other that they did , are we still doing?I mean theres easy ones like poker and prostitution.But what o…

Started by kirk dorton

44 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Blimprider

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service