The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Games (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rocket Race - a steampunk rocket building card game

My lords, ladies, and gentlemen,My name is Paul "Wiggy" Wade-Williams and I'm the creative director at Triple Ace Games, a British games co…

Started by Paul Wade-WIlliams

2 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Paul Wade-WIlliams

Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, asynchronous turn based strategy game

Hello all, I'm here on behalf of T-Go Co Games with the purpose of announcing our upcoming game 'Diesel Tactics' which will be available o…

Started by Jonathan Evans

29 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Evans

Supernatural frontier of 1857 - Pariah comics and RPG

Hello everyone. I'm a graphic novel writer and artist and have 2 books out of the series, Pariah Missouri. Think of it as Deadwood meets B…

Started by Andres Salazar

1 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Andres Salazar

Games they played in the 1800s and the vices they loved

Im just wondering what game vice or other that they did , are we still doing?I mean theres easy ones like poker and prostitution.But what o…

Started by kirk dorton

44 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Blimprider

Age of Grit - An Cowboy Steampunk RPG

Hiya everyone! The Age of Grit Kickstarter just went live!  Mosey on over and take a look! If you're new to Age of Grit--its an RPG vid…

Started by Andy

3 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Andy

Skjaar - the game

Hi! We are are a new game design team from Croatia and the UK. We are currently creating our first game which is a Steampunk/Horror/Fantasy…

Started by Dean Gvozdic

3 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Dean Gvozdic

Age of Grit - Steampunk Video Game - You Play the Captain of an Airship!!!

Howdy! Andy here.  I'm currently working on a steampunk video game: Age of Grit.  It'll be an RPG for PC, Mac, and iPad.  The game is curre…

Started by Andy

4 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Andy

Tinker Gearcoins

We've fired up a new Kickstarter campaign for what I'm calling "Gearcoins"; coins that are designed for use in a variety of games, and/or f…

Started by Tish Tosh Tesh

5 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by P. Aloysius Regnad

Scrapyard Empire - A new Steampunk themed strategy card game

Hello all! After our very successful Kickstarter for SteampunkGoggles, The Deck we decided to really crank it up and are currently funding…

Started by Steampunk Goggles

1 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Steampunk Goggles

THE STEAMPUNK EMPIRE by D.M. Gary

This is the General Story.  The year is 1903 and there is the Humankind. Humankind became the dominant species and went on after years of s…

Started by David M. Gary

0 Jun 6, 2014

RSS

© 2016   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service