The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Games (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steampunk Board games

I have recently purchased "Kings of Air and Steam" by Tasty Minstrel through Amazon. My son ans I played the basic game and it was interest…

Started by Michael Telson

0 Sep 16, 2013

Kromore 2145 RPG Cyber-Steampunk Kickstarter

Hi Steampunk fans! I wanted to share with you a brand new cyber-steampunk RPG table top game. We are looking for support from the steam pun…

Started by T. Julian Bell

1 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by T. Julian Bell

Machina Arcana - steampunk horror board game

Greetings to all the good people of Steampunk Empire. My name is Juraj, me and my team have been quite busy this year, trying to create a…

Started by Juraj Bilic

0 Sep 7, 2013

Tinker Dice

These aren't technically realized yet, hence the Kickstarter campaign, but they should fit into any steampunk collection... especially if w…

Started by Tish Tosh Tesh

4 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Tish Tosh Tesh

This Evenings Seance is about to begin......

In a candle lit parlour on almost any street, the Victorian evenings most favourite pastime was that of the Seance. I shall once again try…

Started by Taphophilia Catafalque

37 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Nicci T.

Need GRAPHIC DESIGNER / ARTIST to design Game Icons

Greetings, all! I am an independent game developer in San Diego. I am developing KOGNITION, a Steampunk-themed Board Game for 1 to 6 Playe…

Started by Eboncourt

0 Aug 7, 2013

In Her Majesty's Name!

Greetings,  Does anyone else here play "In Her Majesty's Name"? They are an excellent set of Steampunk skirmish rules.  Markgraf von Ahren…

Started by Markgraf von Ahrenheim

2 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Markgraf von Ahrenheim

"Gloom"

This is a card game that pays homage to Edward Gorey. The illustrations are very Gorey-esque, and at first I thought the art was his work .…

Started by Nicci T.

0 Jul 17, 2013

Excelsior – An Inspired Steampunk Pen and Paper RPG

2Die10 Games is proud to announce the launch of our Kickstarter http://goo.gl/nSXJR for our new pen and paper role playing game: Excelsior!…

Started by 2Die10 Games

1 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by 2Die10 Games

US Patent Number One

I have obtained blueprints to be able to DIY a copy of Cheapass Games' excellent Time Travel game called "US Patent Number One".   I would…

Started by Evan M

8 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Cameron Miller

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service