The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Games (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Incredible Expeditions: the most steampunk game ever?

Incredible Expeditions: Quest for Atlantis has reached its funding goal two weeks into its Kickstarter campaign (and with a good amount of…

Started by Liz Spain

4 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Telson

Two new Steampunk Games

Hi ! Here we are two steampunk games online and free which went out in October ! See yourself :) Synopsis of SteamRobots : Here you ar…

Started by Marine

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Marine

Tinker Deck; Steampunk Playing Cards

We finished up the Tinker Dice Kickstarter campaign, and now we have a new one, the Tinker Deck, a fully customized deck of cards.  It was…

Started by Tish Tosh Tesh

0 Sep 23, 2013

Exiles LARP last event ever

If anyone is interested in attending a steampunk LARP in Ohio this year, Exiles is hosting its last (ever) event this coming weekend.   Aft…

Started by Mortimer Hermes IV, esq.

0 Sep 22, 2013

Steampunk Board games

I have recently purchased "Kings of Air and Steam" by Tasty Minstrel through Amazon. My son ans I played the basic game and it was interest…

Started by Michael Telson

0 Sep 16, 2013

Kromore 2145 RPG Cyber-Steampunk Kickstarter

Hi Steampunk fans! I wanted to share with you a brand new cyber-steampunk RPG table top game. We are looking for support from the steam pun…

Started by T. Julian Bell

1 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by T. Julian Bell

Machina Arcana - steampunk horror board game

Greetings to all the good people of Steampunk Empire. My name is Juraj, me and my team have been quite busy this year, trying to create a…

Started by Juraj Bilic

0 Sep 7, 2013

Tinker Dice

These aren't technically realized yet, hence the Kickstarter campaign, but they should fit into any steampunk collection... especially if w…

Started by Tish Tosh Tesh

4 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Tish Tosh Tesh

This Evenings Seance is about to begin......

In a candle lit parlour on almost any street, the Victorian evenings most favourite pastime was that of the Seance. I shall once again try…

Started by Taphophilia Catafalque

37 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Nicci T.

Need GRAPHIC DESIGNER / ARTIST to design Game Icons

Greetings, all! I am an independent game developer in San Diego. I am developing KOGNITION, a Steampunk-themed Board Game for 1 to 6 Playe…

Started by Eboncourt

0 Aug 7, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service