The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Games (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tephra: the Steampunk RPG @ SXSW

Hey Folks! I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that Cracked Monocle will be attending SXSW next week in Austin, TX. This is b…

Started by Alex Whisenhunt

0 Feb 28

Steampunk Mush

I am working on an original theme Mush.  If you know what a Mush is, that's superb.  Otherwise, for those few who do not, it’s a term for o…

Started by Richie Murcek

0 Feb 10

Steampunk Goggles: The Deck

Hey all!  We're in the homestretch of our Kickstarter campaign to create a deck of limited edition Bicycle branded Steampunk playing cards…

Started by Steampunk Goggles

0 Jan 2

Steampunk Video game—The Order: 1886

For those who enjoyed Dishonored, feast your eyes on this Steampunk video game in development! The Order: 1886 Trailer  The Order: 1886™…

Started by Howard Watts

5 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Tony The Toad

Incredible Expeditions: the most steampunk game ever?

Incredible Expeditions: Quest for Atlantis has reached its funding goal two weeks into its Kickstarter campaign (and with a good amount of…

Started by Liz Spain

4 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Telson

Two new Steampunk Games

Hi ! Here we are two steampunk games online and free which went out in October ! See yourself :) Synopsis of SteamRobots : Here you ar…

Started by Marine

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Marine

Tinker Deck; Steampunk Playing Cards

We finished up the Tinker Dice Kickstarter campaign, and now we have a new one, the Tinker Deck, a fully customized deck of cards.  It was…

Started by Tish Tosh Tesh

0 Sep 23, 2013

Exiles LARP last event ever

If anyone is interested in attending a steampunk LARP in Ohio this year, Exiles is hosting its last (ever) event this coming weekend.   Aft…

Started by Mortimer Hermes IV, esq.

0 Sep 22, 2013

Steampunk Board games

I have recently purchased "Kings of Air and Steam" by Tasty Minstrel through Amazon. My son ans I played the basic game and it was interest…

Started by Michael Telson

0 Sep 16, 2013

Kromore 2145 RPG Cyber-Steampunk Kickstarter

Hi Steampunk fans! I wanted to share with you a brand new cyber-steampunk RPG table top game. We are looking for support from the steam pun…

Started by T. Julian Bell

1 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by T. Julian Bell

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service