The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Games (183)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scrapyard Empire - A new Steampunk themed strategy card game

Hello all! After our very successful Kickstarter for SteampunkGoggles, The Deck we decided to really crank it up and are currently funding…

Started by Steampunk Goggles

1 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Steampunk Goggles

This is the General Story.  The year is 1903 and there is the Humankind. Humankind became the dominant species and went on after years of s…

Started by David M. Gary

0 Jun 6, 2014

SteamCraft Kickstarter is Live!

SteamCraft: The Supplements Eddition Hi everyone! I am excited to announce that we are doing our second kickstarter to fund supplements…

Started by Angela Hardy

0 May 20, 2014

A Parlor in Time

I'm not a writer, so please bear with me. You are at the present date, time and location when the lights begin to flicker, then dim. Feelin…

Started by Wolfgang Metzger

769 May 5, 2014
Reply by Wolfgang Metzger

The Ancient and Honourable Art of Parasol Duelling

Greetings Folks! I have recently completed a set of rules for Ladies Parasol Duels. These are non-contact rules, so no risk to parasol or L…

Started by Kevin Jepson

2 May 1, 2014
Reply by Kevin Jepson

Chapel Perilous - A Steampunk Module

Assassin Games recently released "Chapel Perilous", a location-based stealth adventure in a steampunk setting, made for d20/OGL. Get your c…

Started by B Simon Smith

0 Apr 28, 2014

New Steampunk MMORPG

For all the online gamers in the community Black Gold has announced alpha testing and is accepting applications for alpha test invite. if i…

Started by Tundar Ironfist

0 Mar 10, 2014

Tephra: the Steampunk RPG @ SXSW

Hey Folks! I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that Cracked Monocle will be attending SXSW next week in Austin, TX. This is b…

Started by Alex Whisenhunt

0 Feb 28, 2014

Steampunk Mush

I am working on an original theme Mush.  If you know what a Mush is, that's superb.  Otherwise, for those few who do not, it’s a term for o…

Started by Richie Murcek

0 Feb 10, 2014

Steampunk Goggles: The Deck

Hey all!  We're in the homestretch of our Kickstarter campaign to create a deck of limited edition Bicycle branded Steampunk playing cards…

Started by Steampunk Goggles

0 Jan 2, 2014

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service