The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

General Chat (981)

Featured Discussions

RIP Richard Nagy AKA Datamancer

The very sad news is breaking that Richard Nagy died suddenly late last week. There seem to be few details at present, but for those unfami…

Started by Argus FairbrassLatest Reply

Curiosities of the Aether Waves (aka Links & Reviews)

Ladies & Gentlemen, May I modestly propose a discussion thread in which we share links to various steampunk (and such) sites that we h…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

New Citizens of the Empire

As steampunks from all over the colonies of the new world and the motherlands of the old world gather on this fabulous crossroads of the Ae…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does Steampunk have to be fully geared?

Don't ask me where this discussion came up because truthfully I do not remember but I do know it got me wondering what others think.   I kn…

Started by Lady Rayna Keller

3 5 hours ago
Reply by Capt. Quinn Havock

Cirque du Soleil Sells-out Steampunk In New Show

I have never liked Cirque du Soleil and I have never liked Hipsters.  As the links and video below will show, Cirque du Soleil's new show,…

Started by Capt. Quinn Havock

0 7 hours ago

Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

This is a vintage cane with brass knob and tip, fresh from an old estate. The shaft is oak, and the top knob has good weight. This doubles…

Started by Wolfgang Metzger

954 9 hours ago
Reply by Wolfgang Metzger

Steampunk party activities

I'm new to steampunk, basically at this point I'm just captivated by the clothes and reworked household objects, and have a question.  Wher…

Started by Lisa D Acord

9 18 hours ago
Reply by Captain

The Neo-Victorian Lifestyle

I've been involved in Steampunk in one way or another for many years now. I find it most valuable for those of us who value technology, yet…

Started by Captain Nessie Filomena

11 on Sunday
Reply by Captain Nessie Filomena

The Scribbler's Notebook - or how a newbie seeks advises about a Steam Novel in her mind

Please to meet you, Ladies, gentlemen and androids. I'm relatively new in steam-powered world, but this aesthetic deeply fascinated me and…

Started by Jane March

6 on Saturday
Reply by G.A. Jack Hammerquist

Coffee, Tea, or Both?

What got my idea about this discussion is that I enjoy both a good cup of coffee or tea (depending on the mood). I have heard that most peo…

Started by Captain Nessie Filomena

31 Jul 16
Reply by Captain Nessie Filomena

A New Outfit

Greetings, Steampunk Empire. I haven't posted much lately, but I finisher a new outfit I'd like to show off. I recently debuted this outfit…

Started by Lord Ruinous

10 Jul 16
Reply by Lord Ruinous

Sherlock Holmes and the Gunman

An on-going Sherlock Holmes story ? I'll start it off . Feel free to join in . Astute ' Sherlockians ' will note that this story is set in…

Started by Prof. Sebastian Fate

62 Jul 14
Reply by Blimprider

New Citizens of the Empire

As steampunks from all over the colonies of the new world and the motherlands of the old world gather on this fabulous crossroads of the Ae…

Started by Aloysius Fox

935 Jul 13
Reply by Doctor Herman Crumpe-Shipwash

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service