The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

General Chat (936)

Featured Discussions

Blimprider Situation

To all friends and fans of Blimprider. In his last post of Jan. 5, Jack revealed that the family and he were battling a pretty nasty flu si…

Started by Patrick WellsLatest Reply

RIP Richard Nagy AKA Datamancer

The very sad news is breaking that Richard Nagy died suddenly late last week. There seem to be few details at present, but for those unfami…

Started by Argus FairbrassLatest Reply

Curiosities of the Aether Waves (aka Links & Reviews)

Ladies & Gentlemen, May I modestly propose a discussion thread in which we share links to various steampunk (and such) sites that we h…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the floating empire, coming to an estuary near you

So here we go, my new project.  We are building--wait for it!--a sternwheeler.  Thats right, we're building a sternwheel houseboat to live…

Started by Dr. Mungojerry Grindlebone

49 4 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Mungojerry Grindlebone

Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

This is a vintage cane with brass knob and tip, fresh from an old estate. The shaft is oak, and the top knob has good weight. This doubles…

Started by Wolfgang Metzger

839 9 hours ago
Reply by Kyth Fish

New Citizens of the Empire

As steampunks from all over the colonies of the new world and the motherlands of the old world gather on this fabulous crossroads of the Ae…

Started by Aloysius Fox

922 14 hours ago
Reply by Gabriel Blue

Newbie here

Hey guys, I figured I'd give a bit of an introduction. I am a fairly fresh to the whole steampunk thing(so much so that I lack a costume) a…

Started by Silas Woods

24 yesterday
Reply by Captain

Steampunk World's Fair 2014 - What are YOU looking forward to?

Hello Sisters and Brothers!    SPWF is just a few weeks away and I wanted to get the excitement going! Are you going this year? Is it yo…

Started by C. E. McDermott (Clint Darby)

3 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Lenora O. Spaulding

How well would you fit into Victorian London?

I've been working on a story based on my persona and realized that I would never fit into Victorian London the way we all know it from hist…

Started by Lady Rayna Keller

19 yesterday
Reply by Adriana

What can turned into a Steampunk Persona?

Okay yesterday I was in one of my fifth grade classes and ended up converting one of the students to Steampunk just because of the music.  …

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Adriana

What would you need for a photoshoot?

Okay, another three day weekend is coming up for Memorial day and I am thinking of planning a photograph shoot....amatuer photoshoot becaus…

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Captain

Adapting RPG's to LARPs

Years ago I enjoyed playing D&D especially the Dragonlance series of games. I am a former Rennie and still enjoy going to Southern Fair…

Started by Pandelirious Malifecto

13 on Tuesday
Reply by Pandelirious Malifecto

Alaska Convention

Good morning!     A rogue band of explorers have banded together to start an Alaska convention. It seems to be growing rapidly! We have a v…

Started by Tess Purvis

34 on Tuesday
Reply by Tess Purvis

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service