The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

General Chat (989)

Featured Discussions

RIP Richard Nagy AKA Datamancer

The very sad news is breaking that Richard Nagy died suddenly late last week. There seem to be few details at present, but for those unfami…

Started by Argus FairbrassLatest Reply

Curiosities of the Aether Waves (aka Links & Reviews)

Ladies & Gentlemen, May I modestly propose a discussion thread in which we share links to various steampunk (and such) sites that we h…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

New Citizens of the Empire

As steampunks from all over the colonies of the new world and the motherlands of the old world gather on this fabulous crossroads of the Ae…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blimprider Situation

To all friends and fans of Blimprider. In his last post of Jan. 5, Jack revealed that the family and he were battling a pretty nasty flu si…

Started by Patrick Wells

15 2 hours ago
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

Steampunk Humor

Greetings Ladies and Gents, I bring to you all a novel idea I had today.  What is that you say?  Well let me tell you. Steampunk Humor. I c…

Started by G.A. Jack Hammerquist

3 7 hours ago

Weapons or No Weapons?

How many of you have personas (costumes) without any weapons?   How many of your personas have weapons? These are questions that are usual…

Started by Lady Rayna Keller

33 on Friday
Reply by Felix Horonigus Ameldubar

Sherlock Holmes and the Gunman

An on-going Sherlock Holmes story ? I'll start it off . Feel free to join in . Astute ' Sherlockians ' will note that this story is set in…

Started by Prof. Sebastian Fate

71 Aug 26

New Citizens of the Empire

As steampunks from all over the colonies of the new world and the motherlands of the old world gather on this fabulous crossroads of the Ae…

Started by Aloysius Fox

939 Aug 26
Reply by Elgin

Steam Punk Theme Park

Hey all. An idea has been brewing in my mind for a few years and that is to open a Stempunk theme park. I'd love to get some feedback on…

Started by James Wagner

5 Aug 26
Reply by Captain

Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

This is a vintage cane with brass knob and tip, fresh from an old estate. The shaft is oak, and the top knob has good weight. This doubles…

Started by Wolfgang Metzger

965 Aug 26
Reply by Kyth Fish

The Best Thing About Being a Writer

The best thing about being a writer in general is that the voices in my head make me rich, not crazy...  At least I hope they will som…

Started by Blimprider

2 Aug 23
Reply by Blimprider

Cowboy Steampunk Characters from Age of Grit

I thought everyone would like to see some of the Wild West characters from Age of Grit--the steampunk video game I'm working on.  I'd love…

Started by Andy

0 Aug 20

Tacoma Steampunk scene

For anyone living around or near tacoma there are two shops that opened recently both catering to steampunk. One is a steampunk tea shop on…

Started by Captain Joseph Taylor

3 Aug 17
Reply by Leslie Orton

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service