The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

General Chat (1,023)

Featured Discussions

RIP Richard Nagy AKA Datamancer

The very sad news is breaking that Richard Nagy died suddenly late last week. There seem to be few details at present, but for those unfami…

Started by Argus FairbrassLatest Reply

Curiosities of the Aether Waves (aka Links & Reviews)

Ladies & Gentlemen, May I modestly propose a discussion thread in which we share links to various steampunk (and such) sites that we h…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

New Citizens of the Empire

As steampunks from all over the colonies of the new world and the motherlands of the old world gather on this fabulous crossroads of the Ae…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What if I'm not that into costuming?

I really do enjoy the Steampunk look, but I don't really get into costuming all that much. I'm not a maker. At soldering I am a rank amateu…

Started by S. Josephus Lawson

4 21 hours ago
Reply by Commodore Campbell

Proper Apparel

Cotton eyelet for the ladies, yay or nay? 

Started by Nikki Simmerson

3 yesterday
Reply by Kyth Fish

Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

This is a vintage cane with brass knob and tip, fresh from an old estate. The shaft is oak, and the top knob has good weight. This doubles…

Started by Wolfgang Metzger

986 on Tuesday
Reply by Kyth Fish

Steampunk Lolita?

Before I start, no, this has nothing to do with the book Lolita. Anyway, every style/genre has it's sub-genres.  Sometimes they're more pro…

Started by Alexandra Becca Seabrooke

2 on Sunday
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

The Pernicious Purge of People from Facebook

As many of us scribblers , steampunks, goths, pagans and creative types have discovered, Facebook's crack down on real names has lead to pe…

Started by Raven Dane

8 on Sunday
Reply by Kyth Fish

Steampunk or Steampunk-er?

Being fairly new to the Steampunk world, I am confused when someone refers to "steampunkers".  I thought we were steampunks.  Which is corr…

Started by J XD

13 on Saturday
Reply by Nicci T.

Fencing, Shooting, and other sporty fun

I was wondering how many people fence or go shooting or have equestrian training or play cricket or practice any other classical "sports".…

Started by Jessie Desmond

82 Dec 10
Reply by Captain

event in colorado springs

a friend told me that there's an event of some kind in colorado springs this month-any info?????

Started by Lycus Tybirius Blackthorn

0 Dec 2

New Around Here

Hey there, my name is Timmathy and I'm new around here. Love steampunk so I wanted to settle down and just show off some of my creations/fa…

Started by Timmathy Percival Higgsbury

3 Nov 28
Reply by Lady Rayna Keller

Steampunk Opera?

I've found some music from The Steampunk Opera and I really enjoy it, but I can't seem to find anywhere to watch it or see if it's even sti…

Started by Miss Agatha Johnson

2 Nov 22
Reply by Miss Agatha Johnson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service