The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

General Chat (1,060)

Featured Discussions

RIP Richard Nagy AKA Datamancer

The very sad news is breaking that Richard Nagy died suddenly late last week. There seem to be few details at present, but for those unfami…

Started by Argus FairbrassLatest Reply

Curiosities of the Aether Waves (aka Links & Reviews)

Ladies & Gentlemen, May I modestly propose a discussion thread in which we share links to various steampunk (and such) sites that we h…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

New Citizens of the Empire

As steampunks from all over the colonies of the new world and the motherlands of the old world gather on this fabulous crossroads of the Ae…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sherlock Holmes and the Gunman

An on-going Sherlock Holmes story ? I'll start it off . Feel free to join in . Astute ' Sherlockians ' will note that this story is set in…

Started by Prof. Sebastian Fate

86 12 hours ago
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

4PM

It is that time of day.Time for some Twinings Black Currant.What is your choice for your daily cup?

Started by SouthernGothic

6 yesterday
Reply by J XD

Steampunk party activities

I'm new to steampunk, basically at this point I'm just captivated by the clothes and reworked household objects, and have a question.  Wher…

Started by Lisa D Acord

12 Aug 19
Reply by Captain

New Citizens of the Empire

As steampunks from all over the colonies of the new world and the motherlands of the old world gather on this fabulous crossroads of the Ae…

Started by Aloysius Fox

955 Aug 15
Reply by Lady Emma Yorke

Steampunk/Victorian Town

Clearly we are all big fans of Steampunk, and by extension the Victorian Era, but would anyone here like to go one step beyond being fans w…

Started by Gentleman Josef Von Hohenheim

11 Aug 9
Reply by Captain

Another little injection of weirdness for you: Random Doodle Time

Hey guys, I've made another little film for your entertainment.. enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8FX54Nt9rw

Started by Rich Nairn

0 Aug 9

Corset discomfort

I've worn steal bone corsets for a few years now, not regularly. I have very square ribs and after an hour and a half or so they start to a…

Started by Francesca Emmeline Cleverly

2 Aug 8
Reply by Lady Rayna Keller

My Ramblings on the Genre.

Okay, I have been dabbling in steampunk for a little while now and have now taken the time needed to not only build a base kit and portraya…

Started by Rev. Justin L. Hunt

0 Jul 26

Steampunk Maker competition show starting Aug. 19th

Looks like a Steampunk Maker show is starting on Aug 19th...Here is a link to the show's description:http://corp.gsn.com/press/releases/gsn

Started by Greg Baka

1 Jul 19
Reply by Gemma B. Valentine

Victorian Globes

I have found a couple of places where I can get reproductions of Victorian-era globes of the earth, but does anyone know where I can find a…

Started by Commodore Campbell

8 Jul 18
Reply by Planetenkugel Manufaktur

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service