The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

General Chat (1,097)

Featured Discussions

Curiosities of the Aether Waves (aka Links & Reviews)

Ladies & Gentlemen, May I modestly propose a discussion thread in which we share links to various steampunk (and such) sites that we h…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

New Citizens of the Empire

As steampunks from all over the colonies of the new world and the motherlands of the old world gather on this fabulous crossroads of the Ae…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving Frame GIF

Greetings and Salutations people of the Empire! Been awhile since I have been on here. Since the last time I was here, my moniker is a bit…

Started by Dr. Sebastian Von Pendulcog

1 on Tuesday
Reply by the Baroness

Airship History

I want to know your ship's history. Where was it built? How did you come into possession of it. What does it look like? How is it powered?…

Started by Bruno Rothnacht

4 May 15
Reply by Bruno Rothnacht

Carrington Event

Did the Carrington Event aka Great Solar Flare of 1859 kick off an age of SteamPunk and would another do the same?   Some background for th…

Started by Captain

16 May 2
Reply by Captain

The best of intentions.

Greetings and salutations my new steam driven friends! I have a question for all you if I may. Since I am new to the steam world as far as…

Started by Dr. Moonlight

3 Apr 29
Reply by Lepidoptera Wible

IF YOU ARE NEW TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF - DON'T BE SHY THERE IS 50 SHILLINGS ON THE DRUM

As the self styled recruiting Sergeant for the Scribbler's Den virtual pub for writers I have seen many new posts and I wonder how many peo…

Started by Steve Moore

53 Apr 26
Reply by Steve Moore

Alaska Convention

Good morning!     A rogue band of explorers have banded together to start an Alaska convention. It seems to be growing rapidly! We have a v…

Started by Tess Purvis

43 Apr 24
Reply by Captain

Fencing, Shooting, and other sporty fun

I was wondering how many people fence or go shooting or have equestrian training or play cricket or practice any other classical "sports".…

Started by Jessie Desmond

88 Apr 24
Reply by Captain

Pocket Watches: Old or New?

My consort, Der Geigermann, and his brother spend much of their free time cleaning, repairing, and generally restoring fantastic old pocket…

Started by Lady Lucrezia

45 Apr 12
Reply by Robert Steffen

Any Cowboy Action Shooters? (SASS/NCOWS)

Are there any other active cowboy action shooters here?    If so, please share a little about your kit and posse.   http://www.sassnet.com/

Started by Captain

86 Apr 9
Reply by Dave Steier

Rhode Island Must Sees?

I'm officially moving to Rhode Island at some point in the fall and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for things I have to see…

Started by Eliza Heart

6 Mar 18
Reply by Eliza Heart

RSS

© 2016   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service