The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

General Chat (1,045)

Featured Discussions

RIP Richard Nagy AKA Datamancer

The very sad news is breaking that Richard Nagy died suddenly late last week. There seem to be few details at present, but for those unfami…

Started by Argus FairbrassLatest Reply

Curiosities of the Aether Waves (aka Links & Reviews)

Ladies & Gentlemen, May I modestly propose a discussion thread in which we share links to various steampunk (and such) sites that we h…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

New Citizens of the Empire

As steampunks from all over the colonies of the new world and the motherlands of the old world gather on this fabulous crossroads of the Ae…

Started by Aloysius FoxLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello and welcome to my steampunk films..

New to all this and tried posting with my phone but it all went a bit screwy. Just wanted to say a quick hello to you all and by introducti…

Started by Rich Nairn

0 1 hour ago

Hello California! Anyone out there?"

Hello California! Anyone out there?"

Started by Joe Cahill

0 14 hours ago

Phoenix Rising

Not sure how many people know about The Phoenix Airship, but I figured I'd throw a general call out. I am formerly Vesper Ward, but with a…

Started by Vander Ward

0 on Saturday

groups

Are there any Steampunk folks near Wilmington,N.N.?

Started by William Hall

2 on Friday
Reply by William Hall

Fonts wanted

This forum topic is for finding fonts. Not only for the sharing of free steampunk/Victorian fonts (that are generally easy to find with a s…

Started by Zebulon Vitruvius Pike

39 on Wednesday
Reply by Sean Johnson

Looking for Affordable Neo-Victorian Decor

Hi Everyone, To help me stay focused on my writing and evoke the proper mood, I want to outfit my home office with Neo-Victorian furnishing…

Started by Capt. Quinn Havock

7 May 19
Reply by Captain

how to choose a good steampunk name

Hi Everyone i still looking to find me a good steampunk name are there any suggestions how to create one  Kind regards 

Started by Michel Angelo

13 May 15
Reply by Michael

What goes on?

Dear London Steampunkers/ Chaps and Chapettes, I am very keen on steampunk and I have been for a while, but I have not managed to get mysel…

Started by Stew Simpson

2 May 14
Reply by Stew Simpson

Tesla Rangers

So, I have heard a few references to the Tesla Rangers both on here and on another site. After some digging, I found a group by that name…

Started by Ranger Reid

11 May 12
Reply by Ranger Reid

New Citizens of the Empire

As steampunks from all over the colonies of the new world and the motherlands of the old world gather on this fabulous crossroads of the Ae…

Started by Aloysius Fox

952 May 8
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service