The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Maker (577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Decorative Steam Vent/Pipe?

Hi Everybody! So a project that has been bouncing around in my head for a while was adding a pipe or vent grate to my home office. The par…

Started by Lord_Vercetti

0 Mar 2

A query for the mechanically inclined

I am trying to make a mechanical hand. Like the old toy robot hands where your fingers control the toys fingers but I want it bigger and st…

Started by Bane Venom and Steam

6 Mar 2
Reply by John Tolppi

Should I? How to make a Steampunk Backpack....

Recently, I've put together a very steampunk modification cosplay. Of what? Well, you'd judge at first with these childhood heroes but me a…

Started by Ricki Palmisano

0 Feb 25

LCD screen project help

Due to changing ideas for a school hackathon I now have an old laptop LCD screen that I have yanked out of an old laptop. I now have no ide…

Started by Adriana

4 Feb 24
Reply by John Tolppi

Steampunking a file cabinet

This is pretty bare bones but as I try to introduce a few steampunk elements to my office, I decided to spray paint my file cabinet and see…

Started by Miss Vida

7 Jan 30
Reply by Melani Van Petten

Unique Weapons

I find myself looking for a particular weapon, a 30” barreled single-shot air-rifle w/telescopic sight, which fires 0.50” Vernean electrica…

Started by Prof. C.B. "Charlie" Diggs

1 Jan 4
Reply by Blaine Drayer

Beginner Metalworking (Aluminum)

Hi!  I have obtained a large amount of aluminum samples that I’d love to up-cyle into various steampunk trinkets and doo-dads.  The office…

Started by Ms. Zion B. Silvertongue

9 Jan 4
Reply by Blaine Drayer

Converting toy guns into Steampunk guns

Looks like it's been awhile since this subject was discussed, so let's take another poke at it! I'll share a picture of my gun conversion,…

Started by Greg Baka

11 Jan 4
Reply by Blaine Drayer

Fiber Enthusiasts

Hello All, I have fallen deeply in love with fiber over the past few years. It started tentatively with my mother, teaching me to knit and…

Started by Allisa Macdonald

0 Nov 23, 2015

Captain Nemo's Bio Reactor Model 1893

Dear Steampunkers, dear Makers I would like to present you one of my newest creations: Captain Nemo's Bio Reactor Model 1893 This device wa…

Started by Dan Aetherman

2 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Doctore Leonardo d'Medici

© 2016   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service