The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Maker (546)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SteamDex

I am currently working on a project that will take an LCD screen, a low power microcontroller, and some buttons to make Steampunk themed ha…

Started by Technium Adeptus

7 Aug 31
Reply by Dr Douglas Trebuchet Hemmingway

rapier build

Ok so my dad wants to have a pirate theme for our house for Halloween and I really want to have a rapier for my costume. Problem is is that…

Started by Adriana

8 Aug 26
Reply by Adriana

Jezail - crazy modding ideas wanted

My lovely wife just acquired a Sindh jezail very similar to the one above for her birthday.  This rifle was made between about 1850 to 1900…

Started by Captain

27 Jul 30
Reply by Captain

Turning plastic into copper

Hey guys, I'm a set designer currently working on a steampunk/actor musician adaptation of Dracula that's going up to Edinburgh and possib…

Started by Zoe k

10 Jul 15
Reply by Sister Earth ~ Dianne Keast

Engagement Announcement (a Love Story, of sorts)

Dr. Richardson James LeGear is thrilled to announce the engagement of Miss Dusty Woodstock and Mr. Dub L. Barrel. The couple were introdu…

Started by Dr. Richardson James LeGear

2 Jul 10
Reply by Dr Douglas Trebuchet Hemmingway

Will it Punk?

Found this today (at a secure, undisclosed location) for just $5.  Not sure what it is, precisely, but I'm pretty confident it'll look AMAZ…

14 Jul 7
Reply by Captain Nessie Filomena

Newb help?

Hey there everyone.  I am pretty new to steampunk, and I am looking to design a costume for a Con I'm going to in September, and I am curio…

Started by Jason

6 Jul 3
Reply by Jason

My knitted wool top hat

I was asked how I made my hat and I figured I should do a write up. It started when I found this site and a pattern for a tricorn ha…

Started by Felix Thadeus Cucumber

36 Jun 29

Anyone else have functional Steampunk weapons?

I had only really seen painted Nerf guns and things of similar sorts built in the steampunk theme. I've seen a lot of really cool working,…

Started by Alexander Smyth

37 Jun 29

Weapon build #2...much smaller, much quicker!

My first build (Levialator PU seen in a recent post) is a BIG weapon and took me forever.  This afternoon, inspired by Claudia's Tesla weap…

1 Jun 25
Reply by Dr. Richardson James LeGear

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service