The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Maker (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you consider my art work Steampunk?

Hello all,  My name is shawn Connors, I am an artist making a furniture line from up cycled motorcycle parts, a lot of people are telling m…

Started by Shawn Connors Designs

9 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by J XD

A New Guy Shows Off His First Steampunk Gun

I'm new here and in an attempt to not look like a total information leech I thought I'd share a picture of my first gun. It's scratch built…

Started by John Tolppi

5 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by John Tolppi

Decorative Steam Vent/Pipe?

Hi Everybody! So a project that has been bouncing around in my head for a while was adding a pipe or vent grate to my home office. The par…

Started by Lord_Vercetti

0 Mar 2, 2016

A query for the mechanically inclined

I am trying to make a mechanical hand. Like the old toy robot hands where your fingers control the toys fingers but I want it bigger and st…

Started by Bane Venom and Steam

6 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by John Tolppi

Should I? How to make a Steampunk Backpack....

Recently, I've put together a very steampunk modification cosplay. Of what? Well, you'd judge at first with these childhood heroes but me a…

Started by Ricki Palmisano

0 Feb 25, 2016

LCD screen project help

Due to changing ideas for a school hackathon I now have an old laptop LCD screen that I have yanked out of an old laptop. I now have no ide…

Started by Adriana

4 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by John Tolppi

Steampunking a file cabinet

This is pretty bare bones but as I try to introduce a few steampunk elements to my office, I decided to spray paint my file cabinet and see…

Started by Miss Vida

7 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Melani Van Petten

Unique Weapons

I find myself looking for a particular weapon, a 30” barreled single-shot air-rifle w/telescopic sight, which fires 0.50” Vernean electrica…

Started by Prof. C.B. "Charlie" Diggs

1 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Blaine Drayer

Beginner Metalworking (Aluminum)

Hi!  I have obtained a large amount of aluminum samples that I’d love to up-cyle into various steampunk trinkets and doo-dads.  The office…

Started by Ms. Zion B. Silvertongue

9 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Blaine Drayer

Converting toy guns into Steampunk guns

Looks like it's been awhile since this subject was discussed, so let's take another poke at it! I'll share a picture of my gun conversion,…

Started by Greg Baka

11 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Blaine Drayer

RSS

© 2017   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service