The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Off-Topic (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roleplay Discussion: Summer Port City

(This is a roleplay thread, feel free to jump in, in character of course, there is no plotline, so just come in and enjoy yourself) The flo…

Started by Miss Jessamine

2 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Captain Maximillian Drake

True Blood

I see a fair number of vampire types out there so I assume this isn't so off topic. My wife and I began watching True Blood recently and I…

Started by Felix Horonigus Ameldubar

0 Jul 19, 2013

For John Lennon Fans

A dear friend told me about this amazing how which is currently on tour and appearing this weekend in Georgia with the Atlanta Symphony. I…

Started by Lady Argentum

0 Jun 24, 2013

Chapter 1 of My story! Tell me what ya think!

Okay first off let me say this story is NOT steam punk relevant. So don't expect it to be. Second, Dont think of stealing the idea cause as…

Started by Isaac Du'crane (Daryl Joplin)

2 May 30, 2013
Reply by Isaac Du'crane (Daryl Joplin)

Hilarious chat room conversation!!!

This is a random conversation I had with Fergus Flynn Esquire and Isaac Du'crane. We have started a new internet sensation... just read the…

Started by alchemist

5 May 28, 2013
Reply by alchemist

Selling Artwork in Texas...HELP!

I have previously mentioned in a few posts on here that I am selling the artwork of my deceased Grandmother, per her wishes. However, I am…

Started by Dr. Sebastian Von Pendulcog

0 May 6, 2013

A Solar engine was demonstrated at the Universal Exhibition, Paris in 1878

Solar research in 1866 Mouchot was drawn to the idea of finding new alternative energy sources, believing that the coal which fueled the…

Started by Atem Si Alset

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Rt Rev.Hammer, Archimandrite

What made the Hindenburg blow up

Here's an article I found on Yahoo today:  http://now.msn.com/hindenburg-disaster-explained-by-static-electricity

Started by Clockwork Rabbit

5 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Captain

Gardening this summer!

I was wondering what folks were planning on planting this year! For those in the southern hemisphere, what are you harvesting or planning f…

Started by Kyth Fish

2 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Kyth Fish

Where have I been?

I don't know if anyone has noticed my absence, but I have not been able to access this and several other websites I generally visit since S…

Started by P. Aloysius Regnad

4 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Kyth Fish

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service