The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Off-Topic (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

California trip help

yea this has nothing to do with steampunk... My parents and I are going to Reno to visit family in a little over a month and we will be sp…

Started by Adriana

4 Apr 16
Reply by Adriana

COULD PRESIDENT OBAMA BE RE ELECTED BACK IN TO OFFICE FOR A THIIIRD TERM.

this is for a paper I writing.for my history GED class. Here is some key facts we talk about in class. 1 bill of rights amendment 22 stat…

Started by grace monovue

3 Feb 13
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

Stowaway Needed

Here is an odd topic. For some time Mr. Bear has been looking for employment and has been viewing different sites regarding job listings..…

Started by Baldur Makepeace Bear

8 Feb 6
Reply by P. Aloysius Regnad

Is it just me, or does the default avatar look like a face?

Forgive me, dears, apparently Clockwork Rabbit needs to clean her goggles! I just thought I'd see if anyone else has had this experience.…

Started by Clockwork Rabbit

3 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

Hello

I'm new here, umm.. Hello. I'm an author of a steam-punk Odyssey, and I was wondering if you fellow steam-punkers have wanted something t…

Started by H. A. Sparks

6 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by H. A. Sparks

Catfish!

Have any of you seen Catfish the TV show?

Started by Louise Toplis

0 Oct 31, 2013

Announcement:

Not so much an actual activity, but I am proud to announce that my younger brother, Benjamin Coldsteam IV, has been posted as the Chief of…

Started by Lord Withington (Will) Coldsteam

3 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Lord Withington (Will) Coldsteam

Roleplay Discussion: Summer Port City

(This is a roleplay thread, feel free to jump in, in character of course, there is no plotline, so just come in and enjoy yourself) The flo…

Started by Miss Jessamine

2 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Captain Maximillian Drake

True Blood

I see a fair number of vampire types out there so I assume this isn't so off topic. My wife and I began watching True Blood recently and I…

Started by Felix Horonigus Ameldubar

0 Jul 19, 2013

For John Lennon Fans

A dear friend told me about this amazing how which is currently on tour and appearing this weekend in Georgia with the Atlanta Symphony. I…

Started by Lady Argentum

0 Jun 24, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service