The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Forum Discussions (4,530)

Featured Discussions

RIP Richard Nagy AKA Datamancer

The very sad news is breaking that Richard Nagy died suddenly late last week. There seem to be few details at present, but for those unfami…

Started by Argus Fairbrass in General ChatLatest Reply

Who Is Attending DragonCon 2013?

I was just curious if anyone was planning on attending DragonCon in Atlanta GA this Labor Day weekend. I would be pleased to meet up with a…

Started by Joseph Patrick Murphy in EventsLatest Reply

Are corsets as outerwear permissible?

I purchased this corset: http://www.corset-story.com/cd-557-green-and-black-brocade-pattern-underbust-with-buckles.html with the intent of…

Started by Morgan Elizabeth in FashionLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steampunk Village

So here's a thought. What would it be like to build a real village or town in full Steampunk style and authenticity? I've had this idea sw…

Started by Pyro Magnus in Maker

22 4 hours ago
Reply by Dick Voorheis

Last Poster Wins

Most basic game in the world, but so damn fun.Whoever is the last to post on this thread, wins.As for me? I win.

Started by Lady Bess Eccentric in Games

14734 5 hours ago
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

Free Dieselpunk Book for Download

Here's a promotion that hits on all sixes! Free copies of The Spitfire from my Dieselpunk book series, Wild Marjoram, for download during t…

Started by Nichole Grabe in Literature & Language

1 yesterday
Reply by Lori Alden Holuta

What book is beside your bed right now?

What are you currently reading right now!? What book is in your bed, under your pillow, on the floor beside the bed, on the night stand, or…

Started by Elizabeth in Literature & Language

414 yesterday
Reply by Clay Davis

Any woodworkers on here?

I have this clock someone did a very poor design on. I need feed back and suggestions on how to fix it up. It's wobbly and uneven at bottom…

Started by Alyssa Ballarta in Maker

4 on Saturday
Reply by Tyler Strickland

Ideas for a Momentary Switch

I am in the process of building a Personal Vaporizer box mod and am wanting to try and get or make a switch that fits with the clockwork /…

Started by Nathan Wooley in Maker

5 on Saturday
Reply by Tyler Strickland

What Would You Do to Create a New and Better Society?

I am entertaining the notion about what we Steampunks might do in the event that an EMP pulse takes out all technology worldwide.  Rather t…

Started by Kent Edward Whittington in Literature & Language

15 on Saturday
Reply by Dr. Mungojerry Grindlebone

Steampunk inspired Feature Film "Aether"

Hi! For the past three years I have been working on a steampunk inspired screenplay tentatively called Aether.  We have been given a green-…

Started by Drew Hall in Film

7 on Saturday
Reply by Drew Hall

So Creative!

Wow, it's been a while since I signed in here. My friend sent this to me today and I thought I share with you all. So creative! No YouTub…

Started by Aloysia in General Chat

2 on Saturday
Reply by Professor G. L. MacGregor

Fop, Dandy or just like dressing up ?

Are you so    devoted to dress and the presentation of self as to exclude all other factors - are you a Dandy fit to rank with " Beau ' Bru…

Started by Prof. Sebastian Fate in Fashion

241 on Friday
Reply by Professor Argon Bats

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service