The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Dr. Nathaniel Braun's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, NOW you got creepy.   Seriously. You're in high school, right? Give it time yo…"

Dr. Nathaniel Braun replied Mar 27, 2012 to Where are the steampunk girls?

64 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Felix Horonigus Ameldubar

"Your assumption is wrong.   The steam locomotive was invented in 1804. Trains were c…"

Dr. Nathaniel Braun replied Dec 16, 2011 to Jane Ayre(the newer version)

20 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Mademoiselle Suzette Cherie

"Saw this the first time you posted it. Maybe more discussion would be created by doi…"

Dr. Nathaniel Braun replied Dec 16, 2011 to Linguistic Anthroplogists

5 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Thessalonica Jones

"A good sturdy cotton twill lined in cotton flannel makes an excellent warm cloak for…"

Dr. Nathaniel Braun replied Dec 12, 2011 to Alternatives to Wool for Cloaks?

29 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by tingenek

"I have small kit I'm putting together, I'll add books and candles to it, thanks."

Dr. Nathaniel Braun replied Dec 5, 2011 to How can this outfit be made more Steampunk?

25 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Dr. Nathaniel Braun

"Anthropologist not archeologist, no digging required for that. I had thought of the…"

Dr. Nathaniel Braun replied Dec 5, 2011 to How can this outfit be made more Steampunk?

25 Dec 5, 2011

"I don't remember saying anything about being PC. I remember asking that you stop bei…"

25 Dec 5, 2011

"Yes, since I, the Anthropologist in question, am part Native American, I do take suc…"

Dr. Nathaniel Braun replied Dec 2, 2011 to How can this outfit be made more Steampunk?

25 Dec 5, 2011

"I shall refrain from defining it, for my own sake! I think that a persona of artisa…"

Dr. Nathaniel Braun replied Nov 4, 2011 to What would this person wear?

18 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Athanasia Greene

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service