The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Professor Argon Bats's Discussions (1,324)

Discussions Replied To (768) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like a fire hazard!"

Professor Argon Bats replied on Tuesday to Fop, Dandy or just like dressing up ?

228 on Tuesday
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

"Sorry I can't help, I am another facebook non-user; you just confirmed my opinion of…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Dec 10 to The Pernicious Purge of People from Facebook

8 Dec 14
Reply by Kyth Fish

" "

Professor Argon Bats replied Oct 5 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1834 Nov 25

" "

Professor Argon Bats replied Jun 25 to Fop, Dandy or just like dressing up ?

228 on Tuesday

"Ah - yes. The old dilemma that the time spent teaching someone to do a thing (well)…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Jun 25 to Fop, Dandy or just like dressing up ?

228 on Tuesday

"Well, these days it seems that one is a dandy if one owns a decent shoe polishing ki…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Jun 24 to Fop, Dandy or just like dressing up ?

228 on Tuesday

"Dear Lady Genevieve. This frame had no fabric left at all actually, but even when th…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Jun 6 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

986 on Tuesday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"Or here. I could not help but glimpse, while getting this information for you, dear…"

Professor Argon Bats replied May 28 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1834 Nov 25

":-D"

Professor Argon Bats replied May 27 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1834 Nov 25

"I think it was a very good response. Just because you look "interesting", that does…"

Professor Argon Bats replied May 22 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1834 Nov 25

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service