The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Professor Argon Bats's Discussions (1,332)

Discussions Replied To (772) Replies Latest Activity

"Indeed - a nice tartan is hard to come by (or insanely expensive). I finally found a…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Jan 14 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1843 Jan 14
Reply by Professor Argon Bats

"And a very good one it was."

Professor Argon Bats replied Jan 12 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1843 Jan 14

"Agreed! "

Professor Argon Bats replied Jan 11 to Mystery Mushroom

6 Jan 11

"Seconded!"

Professor Argon Bats replied Dec 31 to Fop, Dandy or just like dressing up ?

237 Jan 3
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

"Sounds like a fire hazard!"

Professor Argon Bats replied Dec 15, 2014 to Fop, Dandy or just like dressing up ?

237 Jan 3

"Sorry I can't help, I am another facebook non-user; you just confirmed my opinion of…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Dec 10, 2014 to The Pernicious Purge of People from Facebook

9 Jan 19
Reply by Sir Gillig VonMassoch

" "

Professor Argon Bats replied Oct 5, 2014 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1843 Jan 14

" "

Professor Argon Bats replied Jun 25, 2014 to Fop, Dandy or just like dressing up ?

237 Jan 3

"Ah - yes. The old dilemma that the time spent teaching someone to do a thing (well)…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Jun 25, 2014 to Fop, Dandy or just like dressing up ?

237 Jan 3

"Well, these days it seems that one is a dandy if one owns a decent shoe polishing ki…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Jun 24, 2014 to Fop, Dandy or just like dressing up ?

237 Jan 3

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service