The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Professor Argon Bats's Discussions (1,539)

Discussions Replied To (817) Replies Latest Activity

"I've bought some truly delectable organic heirloom apples in Vermont. Scott Farm's o…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Mar 25 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1946 Oct 29
Reply by Ryan Grimm

"Right - perfectly proper and even rather toned-down men's clothes, then. Nice waistc…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Mar 14 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1946 Oct 29
Reply by Ryan Grimm

"And a mustache."

Professor Argon Bats replied Mar 14 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1946 Oct 29
Reply by Ryan Grimm

"Better to be assaulted with with flying "dapper"s than flying daggers. Do not give…"

1946 Oct 29
Reply by Ryan Grimm

"Nice! I like the fabric, very versatile."

Professor Argon Bats replied Feb 26 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1946 Oct 29
Reply by Ryan Grimm

"Yes, I suppose you are, in all likelihood, correct. I any case, the Professor is too…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Jan 31 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1946 Oct 29
Reply by Ryan Grimm

"*perks up*      -     What unspeakable things? "

Professor Argon Bats replied Jan 30 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1946 Oct 29
Reply by Ryan Grimm

"All is wet that ends wet"

Professor Argon Bats replied Jan 25 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1946 Oct 29
Reply by Ryan Grimm

"Oh, well done, Sir! Sympathies for the gentleman. My tall grandmother typically had…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Jan 4 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1946 Oct 29
Reply by Ryan Grimm

"Hercule S. Destin?"

Professor Argon Bats replied Oct 21, 2015 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1946 Oct 29
Reply by Ryan Grimm

RSS

© 2016   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service