The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Professor Argon Bats's Discussions (1,504)

Discussions Replied To (814) Replies Latest Activity

"Better to be assaulted with with flying "dapper"s than flying daggers. Do not give…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Mar 14 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1941 Sep 11
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

"Nice! I like the fabric, very versatile."

Professor Argon Bats replied Feb 26 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1941 Sep 11

"Yes, I suppose you are, in all likelihood, correct. I any case, the Professor is too…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Jan 31 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1941 Sep 11

"*perks up*      -     What unspeakable things? "

Professor Argon Bats replied Jan 30 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1941 Sep 11

"All is wet that ends wet"

Professor Argon Bats replied Jan 25 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1941 Sep 11

"Oh, well done, Sir! Sympathies for the gentleman. My tall grandmother typically had…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Jan 4 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1941 Sep 11

"Hercule S. Destin?"

Professor Argon Bats replied Oct 21, 2015 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1941 Sep 11

"*baffled*"

Professor Argon Bats replied Sep 9, 2015 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1941 Sep 11

"That sounds eminently quotable."

Professor Argon Bats replied Jul 28, 2015 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1941 Sep 11

"Are your corsets custom made to fit you? If not, it may be worth the expense. Also,…"

Professor Argon Bats replied Jul 25, 2015 to Corset discomfort

2 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Lady Rayna Keller

RSS

© 2016   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service