The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Nicci T.'s Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (201) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish there had been an explanation as to why there were Steampunks in Wonderland,…"

Nicci T. replied on Sunday to Has anyone watched Once upon a Time: Wonderland?

4 on Sunday
Reply by Lady Rayna Keller

"Do not forget the detectives out there, such as myself, who take after the world's f…"

Nicci T. replied Apr 14 to What can turned into a Steampunk Persona?

36 on Monday
Reply by Capt. Quinn Havock

"You can read about my persona on my page."

Nicci T. replied Apr 10 to Tell me your personas

8 on Monday
Reply by Vincent de Lenoir

"Steam Powered Giraffe, for one. "

Nicci T. replied Mar 20 to Your Dream SP Event Guests?

11 Mar 25
Reply by Captain

"Yeah, each day I check the birthday list, say happy birthday to those listed that I…"

Nicci T. replied Mar 10 to Possibility of a "View All" Button for Birthday Listings?

7 Mar 10
Reply by Nicci T.

"Hi, this topic had surfaced again under General  by someone else. I was wondering wh…"

Nicci T. replied Mar 9 to Possibility of a "View All" Button for Birthday Listings?

7 Mar 10
Reply by Nicci T.

"I suggested last year to have a "view all" button for birthdays. Since I've been her…"

Nicci T. replied Mar 9 to Is there a way to view the complete list of birthdays each day?

2 Mar 9
Reply by Baldur Makepeace Bear

"I could understand if these people were actually caught doing some sort of "riff-raf…"

Nicci T. replied Feb 17 to Steampunks thrown out of mall in California! Please read and comment!

14 Mar 30
Reply by Gil Haun

"When people think of steampunk, they think they have to have gears in their decor. T…"

Nicci T. replied Feb 5 to steampunk mask

8 Feb 7
Reply by Mr.Popadopalis

"I'd be interested in this, but I don't use a lot of social media - I'm not on Facebo…"

Nicci T. replied Feb 5 to Stowaway Needed

8 Feb 6
Reply by P. Aloysius Regnad

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service