The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

G.A. Jack Hammerquist's Discussions (548)

Discussions Replied To (365) Replies Latest Activity

"The Baron sweeps into the cargo hold of his flying fortess, with a florish he tears…"

G.A. Jack Hammerquist replied Apr 27 to one sentence story

136 Jun 4
Reply by Pandelirious Malifecto

"C http://merseysidertr.com/RTR/Rolls-Royce_1920_&_1924_info.html Cross this with…"

G.A. Jack Hammerquist replied Apr 23 to Would you drive an antique/SteamPunk car regularly?

53 on Sunday
Reply by Captain

"She to the fallen inmate ran, the chain swinging wildly from her wrist, "Father" she…"

G.A. Jack Hammerquist replied Apr 23 to one sentence story

136 Jun 4
Reply by Pandelirious Malifecto

"Hi. This is a subject I have brocahed in the past here on the Empire with little suc…"

G.A. Jack Hammerquist replied Mar 29 to Steampunk Superhero?

9 Mar 31
Reply by Lord Ruinous

"One thing I personally believe is very important is simply this... Gears do not a st…"

G.A. Jack Hammerquist replied Feb 3 to Steampunk 101: Syllabus Content

8 Feb 3
Reply by Miss Cherries Jubilee

"Yes that is the one. And yes John you are quite correct in what you said as well. I…"

G.A. Jack Hammerquist replied Jan 29 to What is appropriate for a children's costume?

9 Jan 29
Reply by Lisa Rooney

"Just a thought here and do forgive the fact that I do not know the name of the movie…"

G.A. Jack Hammerquist replied Jan 27 to What is appropriate for a children's costume?

9 Jan 29
Reply by Lisa Rooney

"A most interesting idea you have come up with. First I wish you well on your endeavo…"

G.A. Jack Hammerquist replied Jan 23 to airship brothel

13 Jan 26
Reply by Lady Zandra E C Genievre-Black

"How I wish I could aid you in your hunt. Both Sherlock and Dr Watson are great heros…"

G.A. Jack Hammerquist replied Jan 22 to "Watson" Wanted

1 Jan 22
Reply by G.A. Jack Hammerquist

"Just my two pent here. But.... put them in a old looking bag but attach them to some…"

G.A. Jack Hammerquist replied Jan 5 to ideas needed

7 Jan 5
Reply by Adriana

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service