The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Kyth Fish's Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"This is image is a watercolor by Marie Bacquemond entitled Woman with Parasol form 1…"

Kyth Fish replied Jun 26 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

951 Jun 26
Reply by Kyth Fish

"Hi Robert, I think with the last post you really have delved into your "own thought…"

Kyth Fish replied Jun 21 to The Steam Automobile...Is it a Fantasy or Is it a Future?

23 Jun 25
Reply by Captain

"I wanted to add this image, the pastels and muted colors really appealed to me. "

Kyth Fish replied Jun 21 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

951 Jun 26
Reply by Kyth Fish

"What a splendid outfit Mr. Metzger! Have the best of fun at Steamtopia."

Kyth Fish replied Jun 17 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

951 Jun 26
Reply by Kyth Fish

"Sp inspired jewelry, old fashioned hairstyles, old fashioned shoes and fitted vests…"

Kyth Fish replied Jun 12 to Help needed from my steampunk kin...

16 Jun 16
Reply by Rufus Greentrap Drummond

"I thought I'd add some images of Miss Havisham from the 2012 Great Expectations film…"

Kyth Fish replied Jun 12 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

951 Jun 26
Reply by Kyth Fish

"Oh, great idea. I didn't even think of adding the site over there!"

Kyth Fish replied Jun 9 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

951 Jun 26
Reply by Kyth Fish

"This lovely picture is part of the ad campaign for Gloomth's Haunted Circus. It's su…"

Kyth Fish replied Jun 9 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

951 Jun 26
Reply by Kyth Fish

"Oh and this lady is sporting an amazing parasol.... I just can't stop myself with al…"

Kyth Fish replied Jun 8 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

951 Jun 26
Reply by Kyth Fish

"I'm in a bright and cheery mood this weekend."

Kyth Fish replied Jun 8 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

951 Jun 26
Reply by Kyth Fish

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service