The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Kyth Fish's Discussions (238)

Discussions Replied To (219) Replies Latest Activity

"Mk, I'm going to do something shocking. I'll post a pic with a walking stick instead…"

Kyth Fish replied on Saturday to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

962 on Saturday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"I wanted to share this because it is so amazing, and fits in very nicely with the st…"

Kyth Fish replied Aug 13 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

962 on Saturday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"So this is the time in summer when hollyhocks are giant spikes of color. However, I…"

Kyth Fish replied Aug 10 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

962 on Saturday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"And Prof. Fate, I agree with you too. It would be grand if there was a wider variety…"

Kyth Fish replied Aug 6 to The Curse of Women's Fashion

22 Aug 14
Reply by Ollie Archembault

"I sincerely hope social mores open up a bit more so that everyone can wear the fashi…"

Kyth Fish replied Aug 6 to The Curse of Women's Fashion

22 Aug 14

"Here's another lovely lady with a parasol. Black lace always works in summer imo."

Kyth Fish replied Aug 6 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

962 on Saturday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"I just was outside for a beautiful summer day at the local arts festival information…"

Kyth Fish replied Aug 2 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

962 on Saturday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"I assure you that at the very least the market for the extremely feminine is thrivin…"

Kyth Fish replied Jul 31 to The Curse of Women's Fashion

22 Aug 14

"I wanted to add a casual summer pen sketch. I'm guessing based on the dress style th…"

Kyth Fish replied Jul 28 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

962 on Saturday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"I'm feeling excessively frivolous today. Please enjoy this lovely loli photo. Sadly,…"

Kyth Fish replied Jul 23 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

962 on Saturday
Reply by Kyth Fish

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service