The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Kyth Fish's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

"The colors are fantastic!"

Kyth Fish replied on Thursday to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

840 on Friday
Reply by Wolfgang Metzger

"The goth-loli image got me thinking about Japan... and that got me thinking about th…"

Kyth Fish replied on Tuesday to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

840 on Friday

"I might be in love with your model, she's so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your s…"

Kyth Fish replied on Tuesday to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

840 on Friday

"Mr. Metzger, the maroon and black outfits these folk are wearing are amazing. It's o…"

Kyth Fish replied Mar 25 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

840 on Friday

"I've never heard of Wolfville before, but now it's suddenly on my list of places to…"

Kyth Fish replied Mar 21 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

840 on Friday

"I hate it when they want to charge over $10 up for something broken. Especially, whe…"

Kyth Fish replied Mar 21 to Who else enjoys thrift and flea market shopping?

30 Mar 24
Reply by Madam Nightshade

"I had a thrifting success last week that I wanted to share with everyone. My partne…"

Kyth Fish replied Mar 20 to Who else enjoys thrift and flea market shopping?

30 Mar 24
Reply by Madam Nightshade

"Antler and obsidian sound like a wonderful combination!"

Kyth Fish replied Mar 18 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

840 on Friday

"This may be a Disney project that I really like! Thanks for bringing it to my attent…"

Kyth Fish replied Mar 12 to A steampunk twist to a disney favorite!!!!!

1 Mar 12
Reply by Kyth Fish

"I love how your portrait came out! I feel the aging effects work very well with the…"

Kyth Fish replied Mar 11 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

840 on Friday

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service