The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Kyth Fish's Discussions (282)

Discussions Replied To (247) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome, love it even more now! Thanks for finding out so much about it!"

Kyth Fish replied on Wednesday to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

983 on Wednesday
Reply by J XD

" Clockwork Couture is on my list of must visit places! I've ordered from them online…"

Kyth Fish replied on Tuesday to any out there??

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Lady CAT

"This is the thread I was thinking of Steampunk vs. Steampunker. It's actually just f…"

Kyth Fish replied Nov 14 to Steampunk or Steampunk-er?

10 Nov 17
Reply by J XD

"I prefer the term steampunk. If you delve the archives even on this site there was a…"

Kyth Fish replied Nov 14 to Steampunk or Steampunk-er?

10 Nov 17
Reply by J XD

"I love the muted tones in this painting. I do expect they have resulted more from th…"

Kyth Fish replied Nov 13 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

983 on Wednesday
Reply by J XD

"Old photographs are great. Again, this is one of many images stripped of it's credit…"

Kyth Fish replied Nov 5 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

983 on Wednesday
Reply by J XD

"Wonderfully this is a bridal picture! *grins* A bunch of the photos from this weddin…"

Kyth Fish replied Oct 26 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

983 on Wednesday
Reply by J XD

"The parasol in action in architecture. Sadly I don't know the location or photograph…"

Kyth Fish replied Oct 23 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

983 on Wednesday
Reply by J XD

"<3 old photographs. "

Kyth Fish replied Oct 20 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

983 on Wednesday
Reply by J XD

"Congratulations on your successful project Dr. Grindlebone! It's been a pleasure to…"

Kyth Fish replied Oct 13 to the floating empire, coming to an estuary near you

64 Nov 11
Reply by Dr. Mungojerry Grindlebone

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service