The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Kyth Fish's Discussions (252)

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

"The Cumulus Parasol designed by Studio Toer struck me as an amazing project. It's a…"

Kyth Fish replied on Monday to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

968 on Monday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"I go for different versions of smokey eye. Since I'm really pale I often use a palle…"

Kyth Fish replied Sep 14 to What is your SP persona's makeup style?

8 19 hours ago
Reply by Kalu Charan

"I find the easiest things to combined are jewelry, hairstyle and footwear. If you ha…"

Kyth Fish replied Sep 12 to Subtly Steampunk

8 19 hours ago
Reply by Kalu Charan

"Another image of ethereal beauty! (This may have been posted earlier in the thread b…"

Kyth Fish replied Sep 9 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

968 on Monday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"Imo steampunk refers to both a literary sub-genera and a design aesthetic. Naturally…"

Kyth Fish replied Sep 7 to the role of steampunk within cosplay

5 Sep 8
Reply by sami v.

"I wanted to add an autumn image to welcome in the new season. I loved how romantic t…"

Kyth Fish replied Sep 4 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

968 on Monday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"Here are more ladies at the seaside. This it Ladies with Parasols painted by Maurice…"

Kyth Fish replied Aug 26 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

968 on Monday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"summer + swimming + parasols = great "

Kyth Fish replied Aug 23 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

968 on Monday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"I agree with you entirely Captain.  I hope that people are reading this forum as spi…"

Kyth Fish replied Aug 22 to Weapons or No Weapons?

33 Aug 28
Reply by Felix Horonigus Ameldubar

"I carry no weapons currently, in or out of persona. If wits and words aren't enough…"

Kyth Fish replied Aug 21 to Weapons or No Weapons?

33 Aug 28
Reply by Felix Horonigus Ameldubar

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service