The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Kyth Fish's Discussions (291)

Discussions Replied To (253) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't see anything wrong with cotton eyelet."

Kyth Fish replied on Wednesday to Proper Apparel

5 yesterday
Reply by Ursula

"I'm quite taken with Dark Garden Corsetry & Couture. Also many thanks to Melyssa…"

Kyth Fish replied on Tuesday to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

986 on Tuesday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"Thanks for sharing your experience Raven Dane. It's a shame you've lost so many cont…"

Kyth Fish replied Dec 14 to The Pernicious Purge of People from Facebook

8 Dec 14
Reply by Kyth Fish

"I love the loose and open quality of the brush work in this piece. I keep returning…"

Kyth Fish replied Dec 11 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

986 on Tuesday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"I'm feeling a bit trapped indoors with the cold and snow. So here is a lady in the L…"

Kyth Fish replied Nov 26 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

986 on Tuesday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"Welcome Timmathy! I'll look forward to seeing your creations and fashions."

Kyth Fish replied Nov 26 to New Around Here

3 Nov 28
Reply by Lady Rayna Keller

"Awesome, love it even more now! Thanks for finding out so much about it!"

Kyth Fish replied Nov 19 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

986 on Tuesday
Reply by Kyth Fish

" Clockwork Couture is on my list of must visit places! I've ordered from them online…"

Kyth Fish replied Nov 18 to any out there??

8 Nov 18
Reply by Lady CAT

"This is the thread I was thinking of Steampunk vs. Steampunker. It's actually just f…"

Kyth Fish replied Nov 14 to Steampunk or Steampunk-er?

13 Dec 13
Reply by Nicci T.

"I prefer the term steampunk. If you delve the archives even on this site there was a…"

Kyth Fish replied Nov 14 to Steampunk or Steampunk-er?

13 Dec 13
Reply by Nicci T.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service