The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Kyth Fish's Discussions (268)

Discussions Replied To (240) Replies Latest Activity

"The parasol in action in architecture. Sadly I don't know the location or photograph…"

Kyth Fish replied yesterday to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

976 yesterday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"<3 old photographs. "

Kyth Fish replied on Monday to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

976 yesterday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"Congratulations on your successful project Dr. Grindlebone! It's been a pleasure to…"

Kyth Fish replied Oct 13 to the floating empire, coming to an estuary near you

63 Oct 13
Reply by Dr. Mungojerry Grindlebone

"since I've gone so over board on parasols. Here is an image with a walking stick. :)…"

Kyth Fish replied Oct 13 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

976 yesterday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"Who can resist the cemetery in autumn. These pictures by kellylugosisdead are not at…"

Kyth Fish replied Oct 6 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

976 yesterday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"If you're just interested in experimenting around why not go for it? You won't be ou…"

Kyth Fish replied Oct 5 to I need an opinion please!

4 Oct 6
Reply by Alexandra Becca Seabrooke

"It's not winter yet but this image deeply appeals to my sensibilities. Besides, isn'…"

Kyth Fish replied Sep 25 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

976 yesterday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"The World Championships of Parasol Dueling looks like it was tons of fun. I love how…"

Kyth Fish replied Sep 23 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

976 yesterday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"On page 6 there is indeed a close up version of this same photo. lol."

Kyth Fish replied Sep 21 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

976 yesterday
Reply by Kyth Fish

"The Cumulus Parasol designed by Studio Toer struck me as an amazing project. It's a…"

Kyth Fish replied Sep 15 to Victorian Walking sticks and Parasols - What kind do you use. Try to find and add related pictures or video clips !

976 yesterday
Reply by Kyth Fish

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service