The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Simon Wildefarer's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I just found the 4th installment of the Dream Park Series called The Moon Maze Game…"

Simon Wildefarer replied Sep 13, 2012 to What are you reading and screening lately? SP or Other?

152 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Simon Kapadia

"You'll find a very similar style if you search for Chaffeur Hat. You normally see it…"

Simon Wildefarer replied Mar 30, 2011 to What is this Hat Called?

33 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Athene Radcliffe, Ph.D.

"A progress update as I decide what to do with the plastic lid. "

Simon Wildefarer replied Mar 26, 2011 to Ugly modern things needing a redesign?

19 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Kyllein Faolchu' MacKellerann

"In starting a recent project, I went looking for a source for something that I could…"

Simon Wildefarer replied Mar 25, 2011 to These are the web sites of good and cheap things I use all the time

4 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Rt Rev.Hammer, Archimandrite

"I would probably make them up out of brass pipe/tubing and end caps from plumbing su…"

Simon Wildefarer replied Mar 25, 2011 to Creating a Steampunked- French Easel, help please.

10 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Thomas K Volta

"Hmmmm...those are very steamy already, but you could maybe incorporate hydraulic cyl…"

Simon Wildefarer replied Mar 23, 2011 to Creating a Steampunked- French Easel, help please.

10 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Thomas K Volta

"My next project will be retrofitting this humdrum coffee(yuck) maker into a proper L…"

Simon Wildefarer replied Mar 6, 2011 to Ugly modern things needing a redesign?

19 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Kyllein Faolchu' MacKellerann

"I consider Firefly, a nearly perfect TV show.  Acting, writing, sets, music, the won…"

Simon Wildefarer replied Mar 4, 2011 to Castle Firefly

52 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Paul Kelly

"I've just started one called: The Buntline Special - A Weird West Tale by Mike Resni…"

Simon Wildefarer replied Feb 20, 2011 to What are you reading and screening lately? SP or Other?

152 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Simon Kapadia

"A most excellent tutorial...I shall line my topper immediately!    "

Simon Wildefarer replied Feb 20, 2011 to "the tinfoil hat song" - surprisingly steampunk

2 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Happalonia Green

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service