The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Alexandraya Lee-Aluna Belu's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I would certainly like to include time travel as a mechanism as it is a salient poin…"

Alexandraya Lee-Aluna Belu replied Mar 11, 2012 to ((Let's come up with an RP storyline!))

488 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Lord Codie F.Taggart

"If there is space to add in another player in this game, I would like to submit myse…"

Alexandraya Lee-Aluna Belu replied Mar 11, 2012 to ((Let's come up with an RP storyline!))

488 Jun 3, 2012

"Oh, I would love to become involved in this story line. It sounds fantastic."

488 Jun 3, 2012

"I have the feeling that steampunk, as a genera, will become mainstream for a while.…"

Alexandraya Lee-Aluna Belu replied Mar 9, 2012 to What's the next step for Steampunk?

136 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Stefan Maxfield

"Thank you professor. I have never been very good at smiling for others to see. I sha…"

Alexandraya Lee-Aluna Belu replied Mar 9, 2012 to On the topic of personal interactions, and how I fail at them.

47 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Earl Grey (The Mad Aristocrat)

"I get so sick of the perfectly flat stomach image that is projected at my generation…"

Alexandraya Lee-Aluna Belu replied Mar 4, 2012 to In search of the Bombshell

48 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Professor Argon Bats

"Seconded. I am so sick of having to buy "XXL" shirts to go over my chest when the wh…"

Alexandraya Lee-Aluna Belu replied Mar 4, 2012 to In search of the Bombshell

48 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Professor Argon Bats

"Well yes, the second is currently what I tend to do. Usually with Vodka or Brandy in…"

Alexandraya Lee-Aluna Belu replied Mar 4, 2012 to On the topic of personal interactions, and how I fail at them.

47 Mar 10, 2012

"I am quite crazy and paranoid myself. I think that is part of my problem. And yes, I…"

Alexandraya Lee-Aluna Belu replied Mar 4, 2012 to On the topic of personal interactions, and how I fail at them.

47 Mar 10, 2012

"Right, well I cannot offer anyone shots in the States until May, but cupcakes, well…"

47 Mar 10, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service