The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Abigail Beatrix Cormac's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"There has been a lot of talk on this particular subject, but it seems that the body…"

Abigail Beatrix Cormac replied Dec 31, 2013 to What style of Corset do you like? (Men and Woman!)

7 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Lady Rayna Keller

"I have a growing collection of accessories. I'm going to list some that I enjoy wear…"

Abigail Beatrix Cormac replied Sep 19, 2013 to What type of jewelry do you wear ? (Men and Woman)

21 Apr 12
Reply by Rev. Justin L. Hunt

"Although I don't wear googles all of the time, I have a few different pairs for diff…"

Abigail Beatrix Cormac replied Aug 15, 2013 to What do you wear your goggles for?

24 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Colonel Sir Harry Flashman VC

"This is a great topic! First and foremost, I participate in Lolita fashion outside o…"

Abigail Beatrix Cormac replied Aug 9, 2013 to The Essence of Style - The Art of Piecing Together a Persona's Wardrobe?

20 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Abigail Beatrix Cormac

"I'm sorry that you missed it! The event was planned pretty much last minute to repla…"

Abigail Beatrix Cormac replied Apr 22, 2013 to Air City Expedition!

5 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by P. Aloysius Regnad

"This is going to sound funny, but after you buy your clothes- wear them! When "aging…"

Abigail Beatrix Cormac replied Apr 22, 2013 to The look of authenticity

14 May 1, 2013
Reply by Steampun K. Macintyre

"WHO'S READY?!  It's less than one week away!"

Abigail Beatrix Cormac replied Apr 9, 2013 to Air City Expedition!

5 Apr 23, 2013

"Book your hotel room before 4/1 for a special rate of $89 per night!"

Abigail Beatrix Cormac replied Mar 25, 2013 to Air City Expedition!

5 Apr 23, 2013

"Just a note on color- The industrial revolution lead to the mass production of  arti…"

Abigail Beatrix Cormac replied Feb 28, 2013 to Have I created something steampunk?

20 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Menno Smit

"Hi Guys! I found out that there is a google calendar with the perspective dates! (S…"

Abigail Beatrix Cormac replied Feb 28, 2013 to Steampunk Meet Up - Dec 16, Innovation Museum, Waltham, MA

16 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Stormrider

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service