The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Scarlet Fawkes's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you to everyone who "supported" my bra entry! Although I did not garner enough…"

Scarlet Fawkes replied Nov 3, 2012 to Please vote for my Steampunk bra in the Reid BRAvo! fundraiser

14 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Scarlet Fawkes

"Thank you all so much for your, uhm *support* of my bra!  :-) I'm sorry it won't let…"

Scarlet Fawkes replied Oct 4, 2012 to Please vote for my Steampunk bra in the Reid BRAvo! fundraiser

14 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Scarlet Fawkes

"I'm curious to know why there were a limited number of seats available for the Burle…"

Scarlet Fawkes replied May 1, 2012 to SteamPunk Empire Symposium, better than expected

14 May 5, 2012
Reply by Noah Meernaum

"I too wholeheartedly concur with all of your points. Huzzah! to Aloysius Fox and cre…"

Scarlet Fawkes replied Apr 29, 2012 to SteamPunk Empire Symposium, better than expected

14 May 5, 2012
Reply by Noah Meernaum

"I like the design. I think it is unique. I have had fun experimenting with Ice Resin…"

Scarlet Fawkes replied Mar 29, 2012 to First attempt at jewelry. Advice would be spectacular.

15 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by J.T Mathews

"I hope to see more Steampunk "Values" (I know there is no single consensus on that,…"

Scarlet Fawkes replied Mar 12, 2012 to What's the next step for Steampunk?

136 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Stefan Maxfield

"I always thought that if I won the lottery, I'd buy up this charming historical hous…"

Scarlet Fawkes replied Mar 12, 2012 to What's the next step for Steampunk?

136 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Stefan Maxfield

"I did recently finish reading Viridis. I enjoyed most of it and thought it had decen…"

Scarlet Fawkes replied Feb 10, 2012 to Steampunk Erotica Suggested Reading?

18 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Scarlet Fawkes

"If you're looking for something really bold, might I suggest "Wilder's Mate." It's a…"

Scarlet Fawkes replied Feb 4, 2012 to Steampunk Erotica Suggested Reading?

18 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Scarlet Fawkes

"My first name, Scarlet, came from a friend of mine who helped me come up with the na…"

Scarlet Fawkes replied Jan 22, 2012 to Where did you get your Steam Punk Persona and name from?

600 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Prof. Diggs aka the Shootist

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service