The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Lady Beatrix Kittywick McCormick's Discussions (403)

Discussions Replied To (357) Replies Latest Activity

"I have one persona.  My philosophy about weapons is the same as goggles or gears.  I…"

Lady Beatrix Kittywick McCormick replied Aug 18 to Weapons or No Weapons?

33 Aug 28
Reply by Felix Horonigus Ameldubar

"UPDATE: The convention is the Alaska Steamposium. This year's theme is Arctic Expedi…"

Lady Beatrix Kittywick McCormick replied Jul 31 to Alaska Convention

36 Aug 1
Reply by Captain

"Victorians LOVED color. With the advent of synthetic dyes, they went wild. They didn…"

Lady Beatrix Kittywick McCormick replied Jun 27 to Freedom in the Aether

14 Jul 2
Reply by Lt. Grace "Jigsaw" Gadgety RCE

"Now that you say it, it's easy to make out.  I was thinking some kind of waving flag…"

Lady Beatrix Kittywick McCormick replied May 27 to American Frontier Clothes

11 Jul 15
Reply by Captain

"I agree! But, my stance is somewhat softer. I look at the television series as a com…"

Lady Beatrix Kittywick McCormick replied May 27 to What are some good steampunk movies

30 Jun 17
Reply by Captain

"Films "count" as Steampunk, for me, if they have to do with the literature, social i…"

Lady Beatrix Kittywick McCormick replied May 26 to What are some good steampunk movies

30 Jun 17
Reply by Captain

"I find the short answer prudent in situations with people who know me. A simple "Yes…"

Lady Beatrix Kittywick McCormick replied May 23 to What do you say when you are ask.......?

22 May 30
Reply by Pax Britannica

"I'd rather not reveal much about myself by way of introduction. There is a certain r…"

Lady Beatrix Kittywick McCormick replied Apr 28 to Who are you?

37 May 16
Reply by Blimprider

"I've been dabbling in NeoVictorian/SP for 20+ years....long before I discovered the…"

Lady Beatrix Kittywick McCormick replied Apr 2 to How many different characters or outfits do you have?

19 Apr 8
Reply by Evelyn Abyss

"Excellent path to trod. I like the oxblood vest idea. Your lovely wife may complain…"

Lady Beatrix Kittywick McCormick replied Mar 12 to SteamPunk Trachten

50 Jul 26
Reply by Captain

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service