The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Sair Blades's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I will be warm! Warm at last! I will likely be showing some arms and maybe an ankle…"

Sair Blades replied Mar 9, 2010 to Hot weather!

5 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Ms. Zion B. Silvertongue

"I'll be the devil's advocate for synthetics, I suppose. I like a poly cotton twill.…"

Sair Blades replied Oct 23, 2009 to Favourite Fabricks

29 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Athanasia Greene

"If I may offer a suggestion, lightweight fusible interfacing tames the wild beast th…"

Sair Blades replied Oct 23, 2009 to Favourite Fabricks

29 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Athanasia Greene

"Oh heavens, I'm never armed. Instead I chose to arm others who can then fight disgr…"

Sair Blades replied Oct 22, 2009 to Why are we carrying so many weapons anyways?

386 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Holly "Gunny" Sampson (Mrs.)

"Sir Blades. Goodness, I need to get some pictures of myself on this contraption. I'm…"

Sair Blades replied Oct 5, 2009 to Onto a matter of manners

52 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Jenesse Wannall

"It's a shame to hear such blight on our city, which has been considered such a frien…"

Sair Blades replied Oct 5, 2009 to Onto a matter of manners

52 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Jenesse Wannall

"Flocking gears? I could use a few gears. *goes off, looking for gearseed to lay ou…"

Sair Blades replied Sep 29, 2009 to Flocking gears at the bottom of the page!

6 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Jha Goh

"It better be, I'm darn proud of my county and my region. Turn of the Century was Cin…"

Sair Blades replied Sep 10, 2009 to If steampunk is "victorian" inspired, then is it still steampunk if...

132 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Lord Nicodemus

"The ever popular question, every time; "Are you in a play?" Though honestly, I susp…"

Sair Blades replied Jul 24, 2009 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1834 5 hours ago
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

"I do love to dress up, and my biggest hobby is costuming. So if I do an over the top…"

Sair Blades replied Jun 13, 2009 to Steampunk, a fashion trend? Or something more?

8 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Earl Grey (The Mad Aristocrat)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service