The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Captain Vila Resthal's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, if you ever need an airship Captain with experience in fighting during the Mar…"

Captain Vila Resthal replied Apr 29, 2012 to Dear friends, help me understand personas (and whether I need one)

38 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Miss Gwenevere Pinch

"Accents can become difficult, at times. My wife is English, while I am a Southern US…"

Captain Vila Resthal replied Apr 29, 2012 to Dear friends, help me understand personas (and whether I need one)

38 Jul 10, 2012

"For me, creating a new persona is quick and quite easy. I'm a writer, I have to crea…"

38 Jul 10, 2012

"I've been working on just such a character for quite some time for my steampunk nove…"

Captain Vila Resthal replied Apr 24, 2012 to STEAMPUNK SUPER HEROS? What does it take to be a steamy hero?

48 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by WhimsicalPeacock Midnight Steam

"I seem to possess a gift for interacting with small humans as well as pets of all si…"

Captain Vila Resthal replied Apr 22, 2012 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1834 yesterday
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

"There are parts of my life that read like pure fiction once I've typed them up. But…"

Captain Vila Resthal replied Apr 22, 2012 to Reactions and phrases to appearing in public well dressed

1834 yesterday

"I do sometimes dress up to go out to the craft shops, and even to department stores.…"

1834 yesterday

"Well, as with any group of humans when they gather together, it's like a good party.…"

Captain Vila Resthal replied Apr 20, 2012 to Issues with steampunk, help me see beyond them!

118 May 5, 2012
Reply by Dr. Sebastion Ebenezer Davenport

"When you distil it down to its purest essence, steampunk as we practice it can be se…"

Captain Vila Resthal replied Apr 19, 2012 to Issues with steampunk, help me see beyond them!

118 May 5, 2012

"Just by chance I found pinstriped trousers, waistcoat, & a matching flat cap at…"

Captain Vila Resthal replied Apr 19, 2012 to Issues with steampunk, help me see beyond them!

118 May 5, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service