The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Lorelei Throckmorton's Discussions (304)

Discussions Replied To (261) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks really cute so far. I like the ruffled-frontshirt with the accent necklace, an…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Apr 14 to Outfit Advice?

4 Apr 14
Reply by Lorelei Throckmorton

"Another discussion on this website contains many suggestions for SP-oriented places…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Jan 4 to A resource for steamy places to visit anywhere

44 Mar 31
Reply by SouthernGothic

"Hope your family had a lovely time in Yorkshire!"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Sep 30, 2014 to A resource for steamy places to visit anywhere

44 Mar 31
Reply by SouthernGothic

"My one persona carries no gun, mainly because IRL I live in the United States, where…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Aug 13, 2014 to Weapons or No Weapons?

33 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Felix Horonigus Ameldubar

"Oooh, I'd forgotten about this. It sounds like - and from your pictures looks like -…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Apr 9, 2014 to A resource for steamy places to visit anywhere

44 Mar 31
Reply by SouthernGothic

"Sounds terrific. I may have to hie myself down to the City of Angels for a visit, ma…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Apr 9, 2014 to A resource for steamy places to visit anywhere

44 Mar 31
Reply by SouthernGothic

"Sounds like fun! I've enjoyed living history farms & villages in Europe, but few…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Feb 2, 2014 to A resource for steamy places to visit anywhere

44 Mar 31
Reply by SouthernGothic

"The pinned attachment of keys - I've read about housekeepers/mistresses of large hou…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Aug 15, 2013 to On Victorian Keys

3 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by CoastConFan

"If only I looked as becomingly in a bowler as you do! Unfortunately, a bowler does n…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Aug 14, 2013 to Whats style of hat do you wear?

29 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Mr.Popadopalis

"Here's a fishtail skirt tutorial. http://katafalk.wordpress.com/2008/12/16/how-to-se…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Aug 14, 2013 to Does anyone know where I can find a pattern for this kind of skirt, or something similar?

3 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Gemma B. Valentine

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service