The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Lorelei Throckmorton's Discussions (301)

Discussions Replied To (258) Replies Latest Activity

"My one persona carries no gun, mainly because IRL I live in the United States, where…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Aug 13 to Weapons or No Weapons?

33 on Friday
Reply by Felix Horonigus Ameldubar

"Oooh, I'd forgotten about this. It sounds like - and from your pictures looks like -…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Apr 9 to A resource for steamy places to visit anywhere

33 Jul 28
Reply by Captain

"Sounds terrific. I may have to hie myself down to the City of Angels for a visit, ma…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Apr 9 to A resource for steamy places to visit anywhere

33 Jul 28
Reply by Captain

"Sounds like fun! I've enjoyed living history farms & villages in Europe, but few…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Feb 2 to A resource for steamy places to visit anywhere

33 Jul 28
Reply by Captain

"The pinned attachment of keys - I've read about housekeepers/mistresses of large hou…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Aug 15, 2013 to On Victorian Keys

3 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by CoastConFan

"If only I looked as becomingly in a bowler as you do! Unfortunately, a bowler does n…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Aug 14, 2013 to Whats style of hat do you wear?

29 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Mr.Popadopalis

"Here's a fishtail skirt tutorial. http://katafalk.wordpress.com/2008/12/16/how-to-se…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Aug 14, 2013 to Does anyone know where I can find a pattern for this kind of skirt, or something similar?

3 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Gemma B.

"I forget this gentleman's name, but he was a one-man band who entertained us one nig…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Jul 1, 2013 to Pogonotrophy

104 May 21
Reply by Wolfgang Metzger

"Congratulations on your surgery and very best wishes for a happy and soon-to-be-prod…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied Jun 20, 2013 to Comfortable Steampunk Fashion for Ladies especially plus size?

29 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Nicci T.

"interesting article on steampunk, by someone with an interesting connection to the g…"

Lorelei Throckmorton replied May 29, 2013 to Curiosities of the Aether Waves (aka Links & Reviews)

65 Jul 5
Reply by Madam D. Phryxus

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service