The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

The Captain of The Brontide's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I was just looking through some new photo shoot pictures of Abney Park and my confus…"

The Captain of The Brontide replied Feb 22, 2012 to Nathaniel Johnstone moves on from Abney Park~

3 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by The Captain of The Brontide

"I read those three Gail Carriger books (£5 for the three, so incredibly cheap I coul…"

The Captain of The Brontide replied Feb 20, 2011 to I can't get into Abney Park.

123 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Dr. Nicholas Teal

"I adore Abney Park, and I dont think its right for people to decide they arnt Steamp…"

The Captain of The Brontide replied Feb 19, 2011 to I can't get into Abney Park.

123 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Dr. Nicholas Teal

"How ironic, this is the very same question I talked about with a friend earlyer today"

The Captain of The Brontide replied Feb 9, 2011 to Question: Why is the octopus = steampunk?

73 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Rt Rev.Hammer, Archimandrite

"'It just struck me as paradoxical, in extremis, how Steampunk which is a throwback a…"

The Captain of The Brontide replied Feb 5, 2011 to What would "being mainstream" do to your steampunk interest?

61 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Prof. Beauregard Diggs

"Though this hasn’t been replied to for a while, I’ve found different peoples view po…"

The Captain of The Brontide replied Feb 4, 2011 to What would "being mainstream" do to your steampunk interest?

61 Mar 13, 2011

""Also I personaly hate the terms used to decribe race. There is in fact only one Rac…"

The Captain of The Brontide replied Feb 4, 2011 to SteamPUNK = A domain only for the WHITE ? +++ Is SteamRAP upcoming soon ?

186 May 22, 2011
Reply by Valjeanne Jeffers

"'Cherries Jubilee'? Im sure ive heard that somwhere before... OMG! I think its the n…"

The Captain of The Brontide replied Feb 4, 2011 to Where did you get your Steam Punk Persona and name from?

600 Feb 16, 2012

"I remember noting when I was looking through Steampunk pictures that its mostly whit…"

The Captain of The Brontide replied Feb 1, 2011 to SteamPUNK = A domain only for the WHITE ? +++ Is SteamRAP upcoming soon ?

186 May 22, 2011
Reply by Valjeanne Jeffers

"Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back XD How did thsi even end up on my computer? Wait, I kn…"

The Captain of The Brontide replied Jan 28, 2011 to What Are You Listening To?

172 May 24, 2011
Reply by Grymm Grymmsson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service