The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Earl Grey (The Mad Aristocrat)'s Discussions (278)

Discussions Replied To (255) Replies Latest Activity

"Dogs fit in anything."

Earl Grey (The Mad Aristocrat) replied Jul 28, 2012 to dog's ..do they fit in steampunk

32 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Felix Horonigus Ameldubar

"-begins the search for boots-"

Earl Grey (The Mad Aristocrat) replied Jul 28, 2012 to I seek boots!

16 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Lady Olivia E. Leider

"......we'll get to see you in these boots, right?"

Earl Grey (The Mad Aristocrat) replied Jul 28, 2012 to I seek boots!

16 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Lady Olivia E. Leider

"And you play a more beautiful mermaid than most women could. ;)"

Earl Grey (The Mad Aristocrat) replied Jul 6, 2012 to Steampunk Personas. {warning tirade} PLEASE STOP IT!

360 Mar 9
Reply by Eugen Rossa

"Myself as well, whoever takes it upon themselves please do it in a less ignorant and…"

Earl Grey (The Mad Aristocrat) replied Jul 6, 2012 to Steampunk Personas. {warning tirade} PLEASE STOP IT!

360 Mar 9
Reply by Eugen Rossa

"A lady does not need fight, fly, work, or lift a dainty finger. This is true. But it…"

360 Mar 9
Reply by Eugen Rossa

".....we need more airship captains like THIS. Yes, please? Thank you."

360 Mar 9
Reply by Eugen Rossa

"I am strictly clockwork oriented, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of magical fl…"

Earl Grey (The Mad Aristocrat) replied Jul 6, 2012 to Opinions of the roles of magic in SP

134 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Captain Shiro Andaris Quinn

"That the world, story, or characters has at least one majorly unique aspect about it…"

Earl Grey (The Mad Aristocrat) replied Jul 6, 2012 to I need your opinion - steampunk novel

20 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by G.A. Jack Hammerquist

"People can create whatever persona they want, period, no exceptions. Also I need pe…"

Earl Grey (The Mad Aristocrat) replied Jul 5, 2012 to Steampunk Personas. {warning tirade} PLEASE STOP IT!

360 Mar 9
Reply by Eugen Rossa

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service