The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Gabrielle Riel's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mr. Wildefarer, I quite agree that The Jethro Tull Christmas album would work!…"

Gabrielle Riel replied Nov 29, 2010 to Radio Riel Steampunk Update & Seeking Opinions

12 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Marquis de Montcalm

"Your Most Honorable, Thank you most kindly for these suggestions! I have procured b…"

Gabrielle Riel replied Nov 29, 2010 to Radio Riel Steampunk Update & Seeking Opinions

12 Nov 30, 2010

"You are most welcome! Thank you for tuning in and listening! And thank you for thes…"

Gabrielle Riel replied Nov 27, 2010 to Radio Riel Steampunk Update & Seeking Opinions

12 Nov 30, 2010

"I shall answer your inquiry musically Sir. Please click the following link: http://l…"

Gabrielle Riel replied Nov 6, 2010 to What are musical features of Steampunk Music to you?

68 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Nicholas Clifford

"Dear Professor Von Zott, Thank you most kindly for this excellent suggestion! This…"

Gabrielle Riel replied Aug 29, 2010 to Internet Radio for Steampunks

9 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Captain Jack Havock

"I love the Clockwork Cabaret show. I would practically *kill* to get the rights play…"

Gabrielle Riel replied Apr 7, 2010 to Internet Radio for Steampunks

9 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Captain Jack Havock

"Chere Mademoiselle, Although I have just recently made your acquaintance, I have se…"

Gabrielle Riel replied Mar 4, 2010 to Aggressive Music Group Page Invitations

8 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Lt. Sir Alexander Von Gitzinger

"Amen Ms Turner! I have to say that I have been surprised by the LACK of music from…"

Gabrielle Riel replied Jul 16, 2009 to Music

90 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Cozmo Trilithon

"Thank you Miss Wolfenden! To my delighted surprise, Radio Riel Steampunk has been a…"

Gabrielle Riel replied Jul 13, 2009 to Music

90 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Cozmo Trilithon

"Good day to you all Ladies and Gentlemen! Greetings from the Aether Chrononauts - we…"

Gabrielle Riel replied Jun 22, 2009 to New Citizens of the Empire

942 Oct 10
Reply by Viscerene Van Pelt

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service