The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'Airship' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pulse Chaser

Hi, I'm Archer.  My current project is a Vernian-Steampunk-esque (yeah, 'course it's a word) novel.  I'd like to post several chapters he…

Started by Archer Garrett

2 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Archer Garrett

Steampunk Maps and Documents now available, need suggestions

I've recently opened an Etsy shop (I know, I know, who hasn't) offering my Steampunk maps and documentation that I've been selling at conve…

Started by Jim Trent

8 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Prof. Beauregard Diggs

Steampunk Action Adventure film 'Aurora' - Free to Watch

Hey Guys! First up I'd recommend watching it full screen. Secondly my name's Jeremy, and I'm new to The Steampunk Empire. We have recentl…

Started by Jeremy Kelly-Bakker

43 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Jeremy Kelly-Bakker

Question about Airship Crews

I'm doing research for a serials story I'm writing and I'm interested in knowing what kind of crew positions would be required to operate a…

Started by Capt. Quinn Havock

28 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by kirk dorton

Getting our Airship Off the Ground....or well HELP!

Hello all, So I am Captain of a Small but growing Airship named Lenora. We are having money problems as we are all in a ... shall we say p…

Started by Batty Goth

4 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Batty Goth

Honorarium Burning Man Project Airship Victoria Prototype Wants You!

Good Day Fellow Sky Travelers, The Airship Victoria ia quickly approaching its launch date for Burning Man 2011, but as every noble ende…

Started by Magic Kristian

0 Jun 14, 2011

Magnificent Dirigible Ice Cream Parlour

Within the chat room, we had been discussing ice cream truck music, and a thought came to mind of a floating Ice Cream Parlour in the skies…

Started by Missouri Rose Popwell

12 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Captain Syfer Kent Locke

Airships and Analytic Engines in the News

I thought I would post links to two little stories from the BBC news that might excite you steamy types:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-

Started by Alexandra Hamer

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Ephraim von RoseEngine

In Ardmore Ok and new can anyone help?

Hello everyone! Ive recently found steampunk thru many hours of restless internet digging around, and have found what I have been looking f…

Started by Rob Miller

5 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by C.D. Fleur

Announcement! Review of _Chenda and the Airship Brofman_ Now on Kindle - Just $3

Check this review of Chenda and the Airship Brofman! The Review.............From Writer Kathryn Hinds "This is the story of Chenda, a pam…

Started by Coal City Steam

0 Dec 13, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service