The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'Steampunk' (196)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Affordable Neo-Victorian Decor

Hi Everyone, To help me stay focused on my writing and evoke the proper mood, I want to outfit my home office with Neo-Victorian furnishing…

Started by Capt. Quinn Havock

7 May 19, 2015
Reply by Captain

Steampunk Bug Creations

I create artwork inc Steampunk, Gothic, Retro, Vintage etc etc with a Taxidermy and Entomology twist :) https://instagram.com/natures_cur

Started by Francisco Jurado Godino

5 May 13, 2015
Reply by Francisco Jurado Godino

Who is attending Steampunk Fantasy Faire 2015

I am planning to attend Steampunk Fantasy Faire 2015 which is going to held in New Hope, Pennsylvania on April 5th-6th. I am very much exci…

Started by Kalu Charan

6 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Kalu Charan

Are My Plot Devices "Steamy" Enough?

Hi Everybody, So I'm finally ready to put my prose down on paper but there's been one question persistently nagging me since the beginning:…

Started by Capt. Quinn Havock

4 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Benjamin R. Marsten

Trudy's Mechanicals - Eastern-inspired Steampunk RPG

Hey Steampunk Empire friends! I see this is a popular thing to do here, and hope it's not thought of as spam - I wanted to let you all kno…

Started by Alex Hayter

0 Jan 3, 2015

Steampunk gathering

I would like to have a steampunk gathering here on the Central Coast of California. I would like this gathering to start off small but poss…

Started by Captain Cornelius Pumpernickel

0 Oct 25, 2014

Mary and Jane – Sci-fi Pioneers

Diana Vick – Steamcon I thought I’d mention two of my favorite writers, Mary and Jane, again — the two teenage girls in the regency era…

Started by Maeve Alpin

1 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Lepidoptera Wible

Steampunk + Charity Bundle

Hi everyone , there's a Steampunk + Charity Bundle here: http://groupees.com/steampunk3 lots of albums, games, comics & eBooks, and for…

Started by Roxymusic15

0 Sep 23, 2014

Steampunk Humor

Greetings Ladies and Gents, I bring to you all a novel idea I had today.  What is that you say?  Well let me tell you. Steampunk Humor. I c…

Started by G.A. Jack Hammerquist

8 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Colonel John Kenyon-CSA

Steampunk Super Heros and Villains

I just put up a new post on Steamed    Steampunk Super Heros and Villains By Mave Alpin If you are anything like me, one of the things y…

Started by Maeve Alpin

5 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Addie Cayne

RSS

© 2016   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service