The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'Steampunk' (188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steampunk Humor

Greetings Ladies and Gents, I bring to you all a novel idea I had today.  What is that you say?  Well let me tell you. Steampunk Humor. I c…

Started by G.A. Jack Hammerquist

8 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Colonel John Kenyon-CSA

Steampunk Super Heros and Villains

I just put up a new post on Steamed    Steampunk Super Heros and Villains By Mave Alpin If you are anything like me, one of the things y…

Started by Maeve Alpin

5 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Addie Cayne

Cirque du Soleil Sells-out Steampunk In New Show

I have never liked Cirque du Soleil and I have never liked Hipsters.  As the links and video below will show, Cirque du Soleil's new show,…

Started by Capt. Quinn Havock

8 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Taphophilia Catafalque

Texas Wild West Saloons

We recently had a fun event in Houston for the local Steampunk community. The Brass Ball, a DJed dance with multiple musicians and vendors …

Started by Maeve Alpin

3 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by G.A. Jack Hammerquist

Disney's Steampunk Maleficent

Recently, much has been made of Disney Parks new Festival of Fantasy parade which features a 30 ft, Steampunk-inspired, fire-belching Malef…

Started by Capt. Quinn Havock

2 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by mlle.deedee Bourget-gauzot

THE STEAMPUNK EMPIRE by D.M. Gary

This is the General Story.  The year is 1903 and there is the Humankind. Humankind became the dominant species and went on after years of s…

Started by David M. Gary

0 Jun 6, 2014

To The Moon And Beyond - writing Steampunk in an outer space setting

I’m intrigued when any writer blasts their characters out of the Victorian, or other historical era, and into outer space. Edgar Allan Poe…

Started by Maeve Alpin

2 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Maeve Alpin

Mr B Recital/steampunk evening in Oxfordshire

Would like to take the opportunity to invite the fine ladies and gentlemen of the Steampunk Empire to this event......The Oxfordshire Chill…

Started by Dawne Le Besom

0 May 22, 2014

Art Fusion SteamPunk Festival on June 22 @ Evergreen Brick Works, Toronto, CANADA - FREE and open to everyone!

Join Art Fusion SteamPunk Festival on Sunday June 22 from 12pm to 9pm @ Evergreen Brick Works. The event is FREE and open to everyone! IT's…

Started by Lisa at ART FUSION

0 May 8, 2014

Florida Panhandle Steampunk

Hello! Calling all Panhandle Steampunk enthusiasts! I wanna meet people in or closer to the Panhandle of Florida. I live in Tallahassee, FL…

Started by LadyLittleDeath

5 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Prof.Demetrios O'Shea

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service