The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'Steampunk' (178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sparks of Steampunk in Herland

I'm blogging on early women sci-fi writers at Steamed - focus today on Charlotte Perkins Gillman  - please stop by and comment -  interesti…

Started by Maeve Alpin

0 Dec 4, 2013

New case for my Kindle Fire HD

Here I show you the new home for my E-Book. The first photos are the take away Version. For using it in my bureau I can put it in an old w…

Started by Titus Timeless

0 Nov 28, 2013

What would YOU like to see in a Steampunk film?

Hi, I'm a Bournemouth University postgraduate student and I'm producing a short Steampunk drama for my Masters project. It's a short 20-min…

Started by Revelations The Film

5 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Captain

What and Where? A discussion on the different represetations of Steampunk across the community.

Hello, dear fellows.  I am a student, with a particular interest in Steampunk and nerdom in general, and working on a paper discussing the…

Started by Jesshire the Librarian

11 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by James R. Murray

Unique Steampunk Style Decor

I recently opened an etsy store combining 2 things I love. Nature and Steampunk. Please take a look and, weather you like something or not,…

Started by Stephen fahey

0 Oct 24, 2013

Get in on :The Steampunk Ballroom" monthly giveaway. This month its a cool lamp.

We are doing our 1st Steampunk Ballroom giveaway. This will be a monthly giveaway, with a new item up for grabs each month. We are so excit…

Started by Suzanne Kautsch

0 Oct 18, 2013

S.P.C. Custom Goggles

Steampunk Creations are adding these one of a kind, hand built goggles. These goggles were designed and created by us. Each and every piece…

Started by PHIL BAKER

0 Oct 15, 2013

Steampunk Ghost stories & Steampunk Ghost Hunting

Hi everyone, A new post on Steampunk Ghost Hunting is up at Steamed with Steampunk Ghost stories.http://ageofsteam.wordpress.com/2013/07/3

Started by Maeve Alpin

7 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Darcy Ravenswood

Kromore 2145 RPG Cyber-Steampunk Kickstarter

Hi Steampunk fans! I wanted to share with you a brand new cyber-steampunk RPG table top game. We are looking for support from the steam pun…

Started by T. Julian Bell

1 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by T. Julian Bell

Steampunk Keyboards For Sale

Im currently producing a range of steampunk keyboards, at the moment we have only 2 models for sale but we are currently producing a range…

Started by Andrew Hanna

2 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Felix Fendleton Fintevius

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service