The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'The' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Accepted Cog Saloon

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, I hereby formally invite you to attend The Accepted Cog Saloon.  For all those worried about the time of day, do…

Started by James R. Murray

11107 on Monday
Reply by James R. Murray

Mary and Jane – Sci-fi Pioneers

Diana Vick – Steamcon I thought I’d mention two of my favorite writers, Mary and Jane, again — the two teenage girls in the regency era…

Started by Maeve Alpin

1 Oct 11
Reply by Lepidoptera Wible

Texas Wild West Saloons

We recently had a fun event in Houston for the local Steampunk community. The Brass Ball, a DJed dance with multiple musicians and vendors …

Started by Maeve Alpin

3 Aug 8
Reply by G.A. Jack Hammerquist

Why Do We Love Sherlock Holmes?

From a blog post at Steamed We love Sherlock. We dress out dogs like Sherlock. All of our dogs love Sherlock. Why do we love Sherlock…he’s…

Started by Maeve Alpin

10 Jul 16
Reply by Philip Allan Brian Drew

Steampunk in the UK

Whether you have an internet based shop, trade at fairs or both, here is a place for all who live in the United Kingdom to share their work…

Started by Sophia Cardea

1 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Scarlet Nethers

Steampunk film fundraiser Final day to contribute!

Burning Skies: The Rise of Aester is a steampunk film that we are in the process of getting in front of the major studios.  We're raising f…

Started by Marshal Hunter

0 Mar 16, 2012

The Clockwork Dolls Instrumental Collection

In the spirit of the season, The Clockwork Dolls is announcing the release of every single instrumental to come out of the studio packaged…

Started by The Clockwork Dolls

4 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Edward Lacy

Spread the word of The Extraordinary Contraptions Kickstarter!

Hello Empire! If you were not already aware, we recently started a Kickstarter campaign to help raise money for our third album! At this ti…

Started by The Extraordinary Contraptions

0 Dec 7, 2011

For immediate release: Drummer wanted for established Atlanta-based steampunk rock band

Atlanta-based steampunk rock band The Extraordinary Contraptions seek a new drummer with 5+ years experience and/or ability to work with ou…

Started by The Extraordinary Contraptions

1 Nov 6, 2011

Curse Of Atlantis: Synopsis

As some of you know, I've been working on a series  of screenplays detailing the exploits of the Gray Ghosts a pair of Adventurers who work…

Started by Colonel John Kenyon-CSA

1 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Clay Davis

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service