The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'airship' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disney's Steampunk Maleficent

Recently, much has been made of Disney Parks new Festival of Fantasy parade which features a 30 ft, Steampunk-inspired, fire-belching Malef…

Started by Capt. Quinn Havock

2 Jun 13
Reply by mlle.deedee Bourget-gauzot

The Journals of Thaddeaus Shockpocket - ALBION 77

It would be absolutely magnificent if you would check out my latest book, The Journals of Thaddeaus Shockpocket – ALBION 77.   A book for…

Started by Henry Leonard Walton

9 Apr 2
Reply by Henry Leonard Walton

Steampunk, Snails, Toxic Gas, and Financial Mathematics.

Had an interesting idea reading about the Mad Gasser of Mattoon in the 1940's. Some villainous chap (or dame) concocted a toxic gas (perhap…

Started by Asher Davian

0 Nov 8, 2013

Introducting TINKER a new scifi steampunk webseries featuring talent of star wars, blade runner

Hello everyone, We have a web series in pre-production: Prepare for a high-flying steampunk adventure in this all-new sci-fi/fantasy seri…

Started by Tinker Web Series

1 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Tinker Web Series

Flat Earth Adventure

Idea: An adventure by a round-earth skeptic to prove the Earth is flat by exploring the underside of the planet. Questions: What's the scie…

Started by Asher Davian

0 May 30, 2013

More Captains than Crew, and Other Steam Careers

It may just be me, but I see many Airship Captains and captains of other varying craft and/or teams, but I see few people that claim to be…

Started by Vanaliel V. Fairbanks

23 May 10, 2013
Reply by Lyra Chappell

Quicksilver: The Great Airship Race

I came across this game due to a post on Facebook by Steampunk (or one of the other steampunk Facebook pages). It is called Quicksilver: Th…

Started by Santiago Dunbar

1 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Santiago Dunbar

New Airship forming in Raleigh area

Come all ye scoundrels , brigands , mad scientists, thieves and cutthroats, lads and ladies alike. Airship S'ahra Sharn is enlisting the da…

Started by Deacon De'Kay

8 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Christopher Chandler

WSU Steampunks!

Hello all! This is your friendly neighborhood Pirate Queen coming to you with a question. Is there anyone on here who happens to attend Wri…

Started by Izzy Burnham

3 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Izzy Burnham

Remote controlled airship.

Hey everyone! Just felt like posting something about my latest project, and yes, like the title says its going to be an airship. I have act…

Started by Ekham

4 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Ekham

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service