The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'culture' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We, The Steample: The Lady Cocoa Show

Here it is, Ladies and Gents! The link to the introductory post of the blog version of The Lady Cocoa show that myself and Madame Erzebet S…

Started by Lady Brielle Serra

0 Apr 14

What and Where? A discussion on the different represetations of Steampunk across the community.

Hello, dear fellows.  I am a student, with a particular interest in Steampunk and nerdom in general, and working on a paper discussing the…

Started by Jesshire the Librarian

11 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by James R. Murray

On the Nature and Elements of Steampunk: A Manifesto of Sorts.

On the nature and elements of Steampunk:  A Manifesto of Sorts. Several things of late have caused me to ask myself “what exactly is this S…

Started by Dr. Mungojerry Grindlebone

55 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Dr. Mungojerry Grindlebone

Guest Post: Steam-Gyptian-Punk by Maeve Alpin

I'm blogging at Smart Girls Love Sci-fy about my Steapunk Egyptology panel at Comicpalooza. Please stop by for a fun post. http://smartgirl…

Started by Maeve Alpin

0 Jun 20, 2013

Call for Papers, Videos, and Reviews

Grindlebone Arts is starting a new Center for Bypassed Technologies website and has issued a call for reviews, videos, and articles on past…

Started by Dr. Mungojerry Grindlebone

0 Feb 25, 2013

Humble Beginnings

Greetings to my fellow steampunksters!  I am still new to the SP culture and I've been thinking about asking this question for quite a whil…

Started by M. Anis Optera

105 May 2, 2012
Reply by Lady Beatrix Kittywick McCormick

Help! Moving from California to Montana

Coming from California, I have had the good fortune of having a plethora of steam related culture at my disposal, but looking on the web I…

Started by Kimberly Evelyn Molisani

11 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Lady Beatrix Kittywick McCormick

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service