The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'custom' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Elektroxoc! my retrofuturist electric chopper

Hello friends, I present you my prop :-)It's a functional electric motorcycle >>>galery<<< Best regards

Started by Elektroxoc!

2 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Elektroxoc!

Steampunk Creations~ Check out our first rifle creation

1st Steampunk rifle created by Steampunk Creations. This rifle is completely custom one of a kind piece of art. Accented with green gem por…

Started by PHIL BAKER

2 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by PHIL BAKER

Glass Artist - Would you like something like this etched design?

I'm a glass artist from Ohio with etching and stained glass (painting) being my main focal areas.  Although I am not as deeply involved in…

Started by Brian Laughlin

2 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Brian Laughlin

Cog & Compass - Custom Couture,Costumes and Accoutrements

Salutations friends, I am a trained and certified costumier and reality tweaker. If you are seeking customised garments,accoutrements or fr…

Started by Jaimee Beck

1 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Jaimee Beck

Custom Steampunk-inspired Weaponry for the discerning Lady or Gentleman - Johnson Arms

Hello good people,   I make steampunk-inspired weaonry and accessories and have been doing so for a bit over a year.  I have enjoyed ever…

Started by Brian Johnson

9 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Princess Cindy L. Q. Chisholm

Custom Vera Rifle from Firefly final Photos

Just a few photos of the almost-done project. I hope those of you who like Firefly approve of what I did. Had to make concessions, but I th…

Started by Brian Johnson

15 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Paul Hobby

Custom Steampunk guns and whatnots - Johnson Arms

Hey guys, I'm in Clearwater and I've been making steampunk related guns for the last 11 months.  I've been mainly on the internet, but I'd…

Started by Brian Johnson

1 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Brian Johnson

Thanks to SPE members for all you input

I just wanted to thank all the SPE members who have been putting forth ideas in my discussion "Character Specific Research".  I have been g…

Started by Roger Tinkerton

0 Mar 10, 2011

Finely Feathered Toppers for Almost Any Occasion

My stock is a bit low at the moment but I'm please to offer a selection of upcycled hats of the Victorian and Steampunk flavor. I also happ…

Started by Reneesance

0 Feb 17, 2011

Yamaha RGX A2 "Copper Flower" electric guitar

Seampunk Project Team presents "Copper Flower" - customized Victorian steampunk style electric guitar.  This guitar is based on excellent,…

Started by Steampunk Project

0 Jul 30, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service