The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'design' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steampunk Village

So here's a thought. What would it be like to build a real village or town in full Steampunk style and authenticity? I've had this idea sw…

Started by Pyro Magnus

16 Dec 4
Reply by Dr. Mungojerry Grindlebone

Steampunk Fantasy Items, Custom Leather Flasks, Masquerade Masks

Greetings, I am an independent artist from Central Texas.  I make one of a kind sculpture jewelry in the area of Steampunk Fantasy,  Custom…

Started by A.Grimm

0 Sep 6

High Pressure Boiler designs

I have several ideas that I would like to test, and I feel that if I pass them around I may find the answers I seek without financing the r…

Started by Draco

4 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by P. Aloysius Regnad

Interview with Steampunk clothing designer - Live Steamy's Melanie Grace Phillips

Interview on Steamed with Steampunk clothing designer - Live Steamy's Melanie Grace Phillips http://ageofsteam.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/liv

Started by Maeve Alpin

0 Feb 20, 2013

Steampunk Design Competition - opens Monday, 19 November!

Steampunk designs sought for Direct Blinds competition Do you dream of the days when airships ruled the skies, gentlemen duelled with steam…

Started by Nicole Barbosa

0 Nov 16, 2012

Warehouse Renovation Project

Hey eveyone, this isn't a very Steampunk oriented post, but I was thinking maybe I could get some thoughts on an idea I've had for several…

Started by Pyro Magnus

4 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Captain Maximillian Drake

Steampunk Desktop Computer

So I think it will soon be time for me to invest and build myself another desktop computer, as the one I have is getting up there in years…

Started by Pyro Magnus

2 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by S.D. Helfrich

Glass Artist - Would you like something like this etched design?

I'm a glass artist from Ohio with etching and stained glass (painting) being my main focal areas.  Although I am not as deeply involved in…

Started by Brian Laughlin

2 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Brian Laughlin

Greetings From The Dark Design (everything you need to know (for now)

I'm thoroughly enjoying my time here at The Empire and I'd just like to say hello from Sunny Brighton England...  I am a Member or The Dar…

Started by gordon vader

23 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by gordon vader

Ideas for a busted rotary telephone.

This is pretty basic, I acquired a rotary telephone from the 80's and its pretty much busted beyond repair. I have been trying to think of…

Started by Michael Ferrell

4 Jun 12, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service