The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'fiction' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Win an Autographed Copy of "Steam on the Horizon"

Steampunk author Melissa Ann Conroy is giving away ten autographed copies of her steampunk novel "Steam on the Horizon". The giveaway runs…

Started by Melissa Conroy

0 Nov 16, 2013

"Shadows Against the Empire" now available

My new novel "Shadows Against the Empire," an interplanetary steampunk novel set in 1882, is now available available from the usual suspect…

Started by Ralph Vaughan

2 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Ralph Vaughan

Boston Metaphysical Society Webcomic - CONTEST!

Hi Everyone: There will be a Mystery Guest on page 32 which will be uploaded on Thursday, Jan. 31. It is your task to figure out who it is.…

Started by Madeleine Holly-Rosing

0 Jan 29, 2013

Boston Metaphysical Society Webcomic is BACK!

Hi Everyone: After being on hiatus while completing the second chapter, I'm happy to announce that the first three pages are up! You can re…

0 Dec 18, 2012

Steampunk Webcomic - Boston Metaphysical Society Special First Print Edition

Hi Everyone: I'm happy to announce that the First Chapter of the webcomic is now available for purchase. This edition is soft-bound with a…

0 Oct 30, 2012

Inspired by the Parasol Protectorate series...

I did something a little different recently. I have an Etsy shop ( www.etsy.com/shop/TheNavigatrix ) and it is a done thing there to create…

Started by Sophia Cardea

3 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Deborah Clark

Steampunk Rat - A Boston Metaphysical Society Story

Along with the webcomic, I have written three companion pieces to it. The latest is STEAMPUNK RAT. The Story: All that fifteen year old Jon…

3 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Deborah Clark

Boston Metaphysical Society Webcomic

I'm happy to announce that my webcomic has been nominated for an AIRSHIP AWARD!  I'll be at SteamCon for the banquet, but need advice as to…

6 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Madeleine Holly-Rosing

Steampunk Webcomic - Boston Metaphysical Society

I'm happy to announce that my webcomic has been nominated for an AIRSHIP AWARD!  I'll be at SteamCon for the banquet, but need advice as to…

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Madeleine Holly-Rosing

The terms of steampunk

hey. I've noticed there are allot of common themes on this website, like groups being organised as 'Airships' and common references to spic…

Started by Melvin Goo

30 Mar 20, 2012

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service