The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help a Newbie?

Hi, I see a lot of people with "captain" or "professor" or "madame" in front of their names... did you all create your own persona for fun?

Started by Miss Agatha Johnson

8 Jun 22
Reply by Lord Ruinous

help on Halloween costume!!!

Ok so my Halloween costume isn't 100% related to steampunk, but knowing me most if not all of it could be used for it. Right now though my…

Started by Adriana

10 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Adriana

Does anyone know where I can find a pattern for this kind of skirt, or something similar?

http://www.goodgoth.com/Apparel/Skirts/Victorian-Bustle-Skirt.html I've searched everywhere, and I can't seem to find one. :(

Started by Gemma B.

3 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Gemma B.

Published!

Hello steamers and steamstresses! I am so excited to tell you guys that I FINALLY got my book published!! Steam World is sort of an introdu…

Started by Captain Jade Sharpweather

12 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Ichabod Temperance CP

Tinkerer/crafter assistance!

Alright, so I'm looking to make a little show-off piece. I'm no kind of machinest, so creating from scratch isn't a viable option. I want t…

Started by Alex Lee

9 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by G.A. Jack Hammerquist

Steampunk bridesmaid clothing?

Hello, it's me again in need of advice! My sister is getting married this summer (Midsummer), and I'm going to be one of her bridesmaids. T…

Started by Johanna Corvidae

1 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Lorelei Throckmorton

Wholesale Jewellery Supples?

Good evening everyone! I am venturing into the world of making my own jewellery and I want to know if anybody knows some good wholesale pla…

Started by Kayleigh Puget

5 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Chief William Brown

An Epic Quest for a Western Fantasy Novel!

AN IMPORTANT MATTER. My dearest friend has written a Western fantasy  novel, despite medical complications getting in her way, making it…

Started by Miss E. J. Fynne

1 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by The Contessa of Vintage

Video favor

Greetings I am planning a small event for friends and could use a favor from anyone who would like to do a quick video.  It is a small mys…

Started by Prof. Edmund DuVipère-Noir

10 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Prof. Edmund DuVipère-Noir

Making a Book Trailer - Utah

Hello all! So, I have a dilemma that I hope some of you can help me out with. I just finished my first book and am working on putting toget…

Started by Krylsorta Milse

0 Dec 14, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service