The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'movie' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHAT IS STEAMPUNK? and NEW STEAMPUNK MOVIE!

Greetings denizens! Input is needed from steampunk enthusiasts of all kinds! Wacky discussion title I know...  But I'm putting together a…

Started by Tom Durham

9 Jun 9
Reply by Tom Durham

Frankenstein’s Monster – An Indie Steampunk Film

Catch the trailer for Frankenstein's Monster and my interview with the screenwriter/producer, Judith B. Shields at Steamed. Also the film w…

Started by Maeve Alpin

0 Jul 17, 2013

Epic Steampunk Western film seeking Costumes/ Props / Actors

Hello everyone! My name is Jared Seaich (Jet). I'm a Local filmmaker based in Utah and I have an exciting opportunity to share with you! I'…

Started by Jared Seaich

0 Feb 25, 2013

Wanted to Share Update on Steampunk-Light Indy Film in Progress

As some of you know, my crew and I have been creating "Frankenstein's Monster", a steampunk-light variation of Mary Shelley's classic. We'r…

Started by JB Shields

7 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Colonel John Kenyon-CSA

STEAMPUNK SHORT FILM IN THE WORKS

Greetings fellow Steamfolk!There is a Steampunk short film entitled "Checkmate" in the works! It tells the tale of an ordinary chess champi…

Started by Captain Vyper O. W. Gray

5 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by JB Shields

Field Communications Backpack

Hey all, I just wanted to share a couple pics of a prop I made for the steampunk film "Dirigible Days" that I'm working on. We needed a fie…

Started by Santiago Dunbar

11 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by S.D. Helfrich

OPEN CALL to participate in Austin Steampunk Short Film

Evening fellow Steamfolk! The crew of the HMS Clockwork is inviting YOU to be featured in an upcoming Steampunk short film entitled "Check…

Started by Captain Vyper O. W. Gray

1 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by G.A. Jack Hammerquist

YOU WANNA HELP MAKE A MOVIE (OR EVEN A WEBSERIES)

How many of you out there want to help me make a movie. Well...here's your chance.  I am trying to produce a sizzle/teaser reel out of the…

Started by Colonel John Kenyon-CSA

8 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Pat O'Brian

Fritz Lang's METROPOLIS...hands down (in my humble opinion) the ultimate (silent) Steampunk movie!

It has EVERYTHING!  Aristocracy! Minions! Mad Scientist! Robot! Cogs and Gears!  Massive machinery and steam explosions!  There are several…

Started by Lord Montague Jacques Fromage

20 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Michael Mann

Custom Steampunk-inspired Weaponry for the discerning Lady or Gentleman - Johnson Arms

Hello good people,   I make steampunk-inspired weaonry and accessories and have been doing so for a bit over a year.  I have enjoyed ever…

Started by Brian Johnson

9 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Princess Cindy L. Q. Chisholm

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service