The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I just adore this station.  I've discovered lots of great new steampunk artists from their radio. Steampunk Radio

Started by Sarah Sintele

0 Oct 13

Steampunk 4 Game + Music + Charity Bundle

Hello again to the Steampunk Empire! I have helped put together a fourth edition of the Steampunk Game, Music & Charity Bundle- Hope yo…

Started by Roxymusic15

0 Aug 19

Willits Kinetic Carnivale and Grand Ball

Hello, my esteemed gentlemen, ladies, pirates, automatons, and so on! I have the great honor and privilege to be a part of the Kinetic Carn…

Started by Kira Wojack

0 Jul 27

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what you are looking for...

My new YouTube Channel is up and ready to go! I animate videos featuring artists from all over the world. Including groups that are associa…

Started by Gemma B. Valentine

0 Jul 19

Facebook page that shares steampunk music daily

Hello everyone!~ I recently started a facebook page for steampunk music. I share a song every day - nothing else, just music! =) It's calle…

Started by Patricia "Coyote" Lammers

1 May 20
Reply by Kalu Charan

Steampunk Waltz Music

I'm looking for any Steampunk music that is waltz-able.   I know there is the song "The Last Steampunk Waltz", but I'm wanting to have a fe…

Started by Lady Eleanor Gentry Vesper

18 May 1
Reply by Artemisia

Suggesting SP Organ Music?

One of our local SteamPunk treasures in Juneau is the Kimball Theatre Organ housed in the State Office Building.  There is a lunchtime conc…

Started by Captain

6 Apr 2
Reply by Captain

Portable Crystal Radio

Too brilliant to not share.  I would be surprised if anyone on this forum does not already know about crystal radios as well as how non-por…

Started by Captain

5 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Captain

Steampunk + Charity Bundle

Hi everyone , there's a Steampunk + Charity Bundle here: lots of albums, games, comics & eBooks, and for…

Started by Roxymusic15

0 Sep 23, 2014

Escape the Clouds | Steampunk Music

Greetings! I just launched a new site for my steampunk music project Escape the Clouds. Come on in and take a listen and a look. My goal i…

Started by Escape the Clouds

3 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Escape the Clouds

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service