The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which bands do you enjoy?

Automaton is a metal steampunk band out of Ohio first foray into steam hit the nail on the head and through the building. Feel free to add…

Started by Baron Bad Beaver

4 Jun 24
Reply by Baron Bad Beaver

Internet Radio for Steampunks

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen Steampunks! For those of you that are unaware, I run Radio Riel, an Internet radio station that I started in…

Started by Gabrielle Riel

14 May 14
Reply by Gabrielle Riel

Facebook page that shares steampunk music daily

Hello everyone!~ I recently started a facebook page for steampunk music. I share a song every day - nothing else, just music! =) It's calle…

Started by Patricia "Coyote" Lammers

2 May 14
Reply by Sangrenel

The 1800's-themed Music of ... Sir Elton John

I'm not certain if there are any other Elton John fans on here, but hopefully there is at least one other person who is. Mainly during the…

Started by Nicci T.

5 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Nicci T.

I just adore this station.  I've discovered lots of great new steampunk artists from their radio. Steampunk Radio

Started by Sarah Sintele

0 Oct 13, 2015

Steampunk 4 Game + Music + Charity Bundle

Hello again to the Steampunk Empire! I have helped put together a fourth edition of the Steampunk Game, Music & Charity Bundle- Hope yo…

Started by Roxymusic15

0 Aug 19, 2015

Willits Kinetic Carnivale and Grand Ball

Hello, my esteemed gentlemen, ladies, pirates, automatons, and so on! I have the great honor and privilege to be a part of the Kinetic Carn…

Started by Kira Wojack

0 Jul 27, 2015

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what you are looking for...

My new YouTube Channel is up and ready to go! I animate videos featuring artists from all over the world. Including groups that are associa…

Started by Gemma B. Valentine

0 Jul 19, 2015

Steampunk Waltz Music

I'm looking for any Steampunk music that is waltz-able.   I know there is the song "The Last Steampunk Waltz", but I'm wanting to have a fe…

Started by Lady Eleanor Gentry Vesper

18 May 1, 2015
Reply by Artemisia

Suggesting SP Organ Music?

One of our local SteamPunk treasures in Juneau is the Kimball Theatre Organ housed in the State Office Building.  There is a lunchtime conc…

Started by Captain

6 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Captain

© 2016   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service