The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'nerf' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steampunk rifle - ghost hunter

Steampunk rifle from an ancient flintlock rifle and very old brass parts. The rifle can be buckled, the barrel can be unscrewed, like the t…

Started by steampunker

4 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by First Mate Adkins

Custom Steampunk-inspired Weaponry for the discerning Lady or Gentleman - Johnson Arms

Hello good people,   I make steampunk-inspired weaonry and accessories and have been doing so for a bit over a year.  I have enjoyed ever…

Started by Brian Johnson

9 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Princess Cindy L. Q. Chisholm

Santiago Dunbar's Steampunk Surplus

Hello Steampunk Empire! I am not only a new member here, but I just started my first internet store on Etsy called Santiago Dunbar's Steamp…

Started by Santiago Dunbar

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Santiago Dunbar

Custom Vera Rifle from Firefly final Photos

Just a few photos of the almost-done project. I hope those of you who like Firefly approve of what I did. Had to make concessions, but I th…

Started by Brian Johnson

15 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Paul Hobby

Steampunk inspired Nerf Proton Gun Prop

Just a repaint, but why mess with a really great design?   I may find some stuff to add to the gun, but for now I wanted to share in case a…

Started by Brian Johnson

5 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Samuel Keystone Sprocket

Custom Steampunk guns and whatnots - Johnson Arms

Hey guys, I'm in Clearwater and I've been making steampunk related guns for the last 11 months.  I've been mainly on the internet, but I'd…

Started by Brian Johnson

1 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Brian Johnson

Nerf modification techniques?

After the glory that was the Wild Wild West Con, I've decided to try modifying my own Nerf gun.  I'm going to go with the Nerf Reactor; I'v…

Started by Waverly Quinn

7 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Katie Gurecki

Everybody's got'em...

Well, not exactly, it sometimes seems that way, so the White Ghost Shivers song sounded appropiate. It needs some touch up, and a protecti…

Started by Captain Syfer Kent Locke

6 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Captain Syfer Kent Locke

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service