The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'persona' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tell me your personas

I love to hear other peoples stories and would be delighted if you had the time to tell me your persona(s)! Don't be shy, I shall tell you…

Started by Evelyn Abyss

19 May 19
Reply by M. E. Gray

The Essence of Style - The Art of Piecing Together a Persona's Wardrobe?

This would be my first time starting a topic, and really, while it may sound heavy handed, I'm very curious about opinions on this matter,…

Started by Rowena M. Harper

20 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Abigail Beatrix Cormac

More Captains than Crew, and Other Steam Careers

It may just be me, but I see many Airship Captains and captains of other varying craft and/or teams, but I see few people that claim to be…

Started by Vanaliel V. Fairbanks

23 May 10, 2013
Reply by Lyra Chappell

Character Traits

I am working on stories as well as helping my SP friends with developing personas. What elements do you believe essential to any functionin…

Started by Bran Sinclair

6 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Bran Sinclair

Managing another side to yourself

I'm finding myself in a particularly peculiar predicament. For years I was an avid roleplayer, strictly online text, and I've created hundr…

Started by Katie Gurecki

16 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Sidney, Wayward Saint

Still looking for a persona

I am fairly new to steampunk, and still can't settle on a persona I like. I am hoping for some advice.   I am female, and love the Victoria…

Started by Karen Millard

23 Nov 22, 2011

Persona Predicament

I'm in dire need of some creative assistance.   I've run into a wall, as it were, with creating my steampunk persona. I'm at a loss for whe…

Started by Little Miss Ottillie Zilverberg

52 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Little Miss Ottillie Zilverberg

What is your persona's history/past?

I find this quite an interesting topic to discuss with people, so why not make a thread and ask all of you?   What is your persona's histor…

Started by Dr. Mortimer VanWyke, undertaker

29 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Cpt. Jack de Corbet

Greetings from a newbie

This is a descrption of my steampunk persona that I am working on. I am going to start making the arm mentioned below and would appreciate…

Started by Rok Brown

12 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Rok Brown

Prepare to be Interrogated!

Greetings all. I will be attending my first convention (SteamCon) and I have a few questions about conventions and costuming. The decision…

Started by Miss Anyman

14 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Liam Finnegan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service