The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'steampunk' (381)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steampunk Opera?

I've found some music from The Steampunk Opera and I really enjoy it, but I can't seem to find anywhere to watch it or see if it's even sti…

Started by Miss Agatha Johnson

2 9 hours ago
Reply by Miss Agatha Johnson

Wish Monger's Hair....

Ok.... so I'm trying to get my steamy-sona ready.  Anyway, I cannot decide which color wig to get.   There is Silver: http://www.dolluxe.co

Started by The Wish Monger

6 Nov 9
Reply by Kalu Charan

Steampunk jokes and Humor

Has this topic been broached before? Do you have any good jokes to tell when in the drawing room, salon or saloon?   'One of the Queen's Ma…

Started by Baldur Makepeace Bear

55 Oct 20
Reply by Baldur Makepeace Bear

Seeking for Makers, SteamPunk Project. Fine art Book.

How are you Everyone!  This a great opportunity for featuring your creations.  My name is Enrique Pino and I am a commercial photographer b…

Started by Enrique Pino

5 Oct 14
Reply by Adriana

Fine art Photobook a Steampunk Story

My name is Enrique Pino and I am a commercial photographer based in Sarasota, Florida. I spend most of my time working at my studio doing h…

Started by Enrique Pino

4 Oct 5
Reply by Enrique Pino

Hannibal Haberdashery Etsy Store

Hannibal Haberdashery is pleased to announce its new Etsy shop!!! By popular demand, we have made ordering even easier! Stop by and check o…

Started by Clockwork Raja

1 Sep 26
Reply by Clockwork Raja

Steampunk Fantasy Items, Custom Leather Flasks, Masquerade Masks

Greetings, I am an independent artist from Central Texas.  I make one of a kind sculpture jewelry in the area of Steampunk Fantasy,  Custom…

Started by A.Grimm

0 Sep 6

STEAMPUNK AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY

I have a new post on steamed chocalte everything Steampunk and Chocolate go together like tea and scones. After all modern chocolate was…

Started by Maeve Alpin

2 Aug 25
Reply by Ollie Archembault

Escape the Clouds | Steampunk Music

Greetings! I just launched a new site for my steampunk music project Escape the Clouds. Come on in and take a listen and a look. My goal i…

Started by Escape the Clouds

3 Aug 9
Reply by Escape the Clouds

Big River Steampunk Festival - Hannibal, MO

Big River Steampunk Festival -- Gadgets and Gears in the Gilded Age. Will be Saturday, August 30 and Sunday, August 31. (Labor Day Weekend)…

Started by Wesley Knapp

10 Jul 24
Reply by Captain

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service