The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'steampunk' (386)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Long Beach Comic Expo 2015

Hello Fellow Steamers! I am new to this community, and look forward to meeting and discussing the creative world of Steampunk and cosplay…

Started by Camron Palm

3 2 hours ago
Reply by That Steampunk Girl

Steaming a Local Tea House?

Good news for local SP - apparently we are getting a dedicated tea room opening 2/14/15.  The "Northern Tea House" has started a FB page ht…

Started by Captain

3 on Monday
Reply by Captain

Steampunk inspired Feature Film "Aether"

Hi! For the past three years I have been working on a steampunk inspired screenplay tentatively called Aether.  We have been given a green-…

Started by Drew Hall

12 Feb 23
Reply by Drew Hall

Dr. Steam's Clockwork Machine

Dear readersThis gadget I created some days ago, after I found a very nice old and unknown clockwork.After fixing the gears it runs again,…

Started by The Chocolatist

3 Feb 12
Reply by The Chocolatist

Steampunk R2-D2 Astromech

Dear Steampunkers A few days ago I finished my Astromech. It's built from brass, copper, wood and metal and can be controlled by any WIFI d…

Started by The Chocolatist

6 Jan 27
Reply by The Chocolatist

Steampunk Opera?

I've found some music from The Steampunk Opera and I really enjoy it, but I can't seem to find anywhere to watch it or see if it's even sti…

Started by Miss Agatha Johnson

2 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Miss Agatha Johnson

Wish Monger's Hair....

Ok.... so I'm trying to get my steamy-sona ready.  Anyway, I cannot decide which color wig to get.   There is Silver: http://www.dolluxe.co

Started by The Wish Monger

6 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Kalu Charan

Steampunk jokes and Humor

Has this topic been broached before? Do you have any good jokes to tell when in the drawing room, salon or saloon?   'One of the Queen's Ma…

Started by Baldur Makepeace Bear

55 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Baldur Makepeace Bear

Seeking for Makers, SteamPunk Project. Fine art Book.

How are you Everyone!  This a great opportunity for featuring your creations.  My name is Enrique Pino and I am a commercial photographer b…

Started by Enrique Pino

5 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Adriana

Fine art Photobook a Steampunk Story

My name is Enrique Pino and I am a commercial photographer based in Sarasota, Florida. I spend most of my time working at my studio doing h…

Started by Enrique Pino

4 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Enrique Pino

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service