The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'steampunk' (397)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Willits Kinetic Carnivale and Grand Ball

Hello, my esteemed gentlemen, ladies, pirates, automatons, and so on! I have the great honor and privilege to be a part of the Kinetic Carn…

Started by Kira Wojack

0 Jul 27

Converting toy guns into Steampunk guns

Looks like it's been awhile since this subject was discussed, so let's take another poke at it! I'll share a picture of my gun conversion,…

Started by Greg Baka

4 Jul 27
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

Limerick Competition

James Blaylock, one of the original trio of authors to be described as writing steampunk, is having a Limerick contest to celebrate the…

Started by PaulMarlowe

0 Jul 20

Rosenbaum Steampunk House up for Sale

It was brought to my attention recently that Bruce Rosenbaum's steampunk house in Sharon, MA is for sale. I feel rather devastated by this,…

Started by Nicci T.

1 Jul 17
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

Steampunk Industrial Bookshelf

Steampunk Industrial Bookshelf made from oak wood, brass and copper pipes. http://everwoodstudio.com More pics on my website: http://eve…

Started by Paul P

5 Jul 10
Reply by Professor Argon Bats

Grindlebone Village Project

The Grindlebone Village project has been a long time in gestation.  For those of you who know the cast of characters that has made up the G…

Started by Dr. Mungojerry Grindlebone

33 Jul 7
Reply by J XD

Big River Steampunk Festival - Hannibal, MO

Big River Steampunk Festival -- Gadgets and Gears in the Gilded Age. Will be Saturday, August 30 and Sunday, August 31. (Labor Day Weekend)…

Started by Wesley Knapp

15 Jul 1
Reply by Captain

Facebook page that shares steampunk music daily

Hello everyone!~ I recently started a facebook page for steampunk music. I share a song every day - nothing else, just music! =) It's calle…

Started by Patricia "Coyote" Lammers

1 May 20
Reply by Kalu Charan

Steampunk Waltz Music

I'm looking for any Steampunk music that is waltz-able.   I know there is the song "The Last Steampunk Waltz", but I'm wanting to have a fe…

Started by Lady Eleanor Gentry Vesper

18 May 1
Reply by Artemisia

20% off sale for Steampunk Empire members! (April 24 - 26)

Exclusive Sale for Steampunk Empire members! Take 20% off your entire order at LacedAndWaisted.com (April 24 - 26) using code: empire20 Ou…

Started by Laced And Waisted

0 Apr 24

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service