The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'steampunk' (413)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dutch Steampunk film project 'Rusted Leather'

Here is the first Steampunk inspired filmproject in the Netherlands (that I am aware off). You can either support it, directly on Indie Go-…

Started by Dankaert Lexicon

0 Sep 12

IF YOU ARE NEW TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF - DON'T BE SHY THERE IS 50 SHILLINGS ON THE DRUM

As the self styled recruiting Sergeant for the Scribbler's Den virtual pub for writers I have seen many new posts and I wonder how many peo…

Started by Steve Moore

75 Aug 24
Reply by Dankaert Lexicon

Who Are You, Mr. Cooper? on Google Play

Hi! I want to introduce you Who Are You, Mr. Cooper?, a steampunk choose-your-own-adventure game. It was released on Google Play not long a…

Started by Serhii Litvinov

0 Aug 20

Is RebelsMarket Reputable

I stumbled across this website RebelsMarket (http://www.rebelsmarket.com/s/steampunk-44.) I found lots of compelling products; but the webs…

Started by Jimmy Jamo

3 Aug 17
Reply by Pink

Grindlebone Village Project

The Grindlebone Village project has been a long time in gestation.  For those of you who know the cast of characters that has made up the G…

Started by Dr. Mungojerry Grindlebone

36 Aug 16
Reply by Captain

Indie Steampunk Frankenstein Film now Free

A quick announcement: Our microbudget film Frankenstein's Monster is now available for FREE for Amazon Prime members. This work was screen…

Started by JB Shields

0 Aug 9

Facebook page that shares steampunk music daily

Hello everyone!~ I recently started a facebook page for steampunk music. I share a song every day - nothing else, just music! =) It's calle…

Started by Patricia "Coyote" Lammers

2 May 14
Reply by Sangrenel

Do you consider my art work Steampunk?

Hello all,  My name is shawn Connors, I am an artist making a furniture line from up cycled motorcycle parts, a lot of people are telling m…

Started by Shawn Connors Designs

9 Mar 18
Reply by J XD

New? So what brought you to the Empire?

Some of us have noticed a jump in membership, How'd you find us?

Started by SCATTERJACK THE MAD MECHANIC

23 Feb 21
Reply by J XD

Outfit suggestions?

Hello,I'm completely new to steampunk and I'm currently trying to put together my first outfit. So far I have this corset: http://www.corse

Started by Eliza Heart

21 Feb 8
Reply by Eliza Heart

RSS

© 2016   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service