The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'steampunk' (367)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The UNDERWOOD PENTIUM - MODEL NR. 1

Dear Steampunkers out there Please let me present you the UNDERWOOD PENTIUM - MODEL NR. 1 A Steampunk Time Machine This unique Steampunk C…

Started by The Chocolatist

1 20 hours ago
Reply by P. Aloysius Regnad

We, The Steample: The Lady Cocoa Show

Here it is, Ladies and Gents! The link to the introductory post of the blog version of The Lady Cocoa show that myself and Madame Erzebet S…

Started by Lady Brielle Serra

0 on Tuesday

Brand New SteamPunk Novel: Snatched

Small world moment - thanks to the magic of FB I just found out that a former fencing student and friend not only published a novel but it…

Started by Captain

2 Apr 4
Reply by Captain

Steampunk computer

Hello, i want to show you my new project: a fully functional steampunk computer workstation. With meticulous attention to detail this compu…

Started by steampunker

3 Mar 29
Reply by steampunker

Your Dream SP Event Guests?

Who all would be on your dream guest list for a SteamPunk event? Mine is still Captain Robert Brown and Abney Park.  They never get old an…

Started by Captain

11 Mar 25
Reply by Captain

deaf steampunk?

I have this idea for a cosplay competition, Its a post-apocalyptic steampunk deaf hybrid. My question is has anyone made any head way for d…

Started by Joshua Duck

18 Mar 7
Reply by Stone of Help

Tephra: the Steampunk RPG @ SXSW

Hey Folks! I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that Cracked Monocle will be attending SXSW next week in Austin, TX. This is b…

Started by Alex Whisenhunt

0 Feb 28

A Parlor in Time

I'm not a writer, so please bear with me. You are at the present date, time and location when the lights begin to flicker, then dim. Feelin…

Started by Wolfgang Metzger

766 Feb 21
Reply by P. Aloysius Regnad

Steampunk Art, Lamps and Artistic Lighting Sculptures

Hello, I am a Steampunk Sculptor and Metal Artist specializing in Artistic Lighting Sculptures (desk lamps, reading lamps, floor lamps and…

Started by Andy Nortnik

4 Feb 9
Reply by Andy Nortnik

Reference Material on Sailing and Seafaring

Can anyone recommend any books on the topic of 18th and 19th Century sailing and general nautical information i.e; Crew positions, decks, s…

Started by Capt. Quinn Havock

3 Feb 6
Reply by John Campbell

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service