The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'steampunk' (391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20% off sale for Steampunk Empire members! (April 24 - 26)

Exclusive Sale for Steampunk Empire members! Take 20% off your entire order at LacedAndWaisted.com (April 24 - 26) using code: empire20 Ou…

Started by Laced And Waisted

0 yesterday

Steampunk Author Interview at Writing.com

Fellow steampunk enthusiast and author, Jack Tyler, has posted an author interview with me over at an Internet writing site. If you are i…

Started by Maxwell Grantly

0 Apr 19

Grindlebone Village Project

The Grindlebone Village project has been a long time in gestation.  For those of you who know the cast of characters that has made up the G…

Started by Dr. Mungojerry Grindlebone

32 Apr 16
Reply by Captain

Lit Con - Write Space in Houston

I wen to a Lit Con in Houston at Write Space last weekend. What a great idea to mix cosplay with readings from local steampunk, sci-fi, and…

Started by Maeve Alpin

0 Mar 31

Long Beach Comic Expo 2015

Hello Fellow Steamers! I am new to this community, and look forward to meeting and discussing the creative world of Steampunk and cosplay…

Started by Camron Palm

11 Mar 30
Reply by That Steampunk Girl

My Lady’s Clockwork - an unique mechanical clock

Dear Friends, dear Steampunkers Yesterday was the birthday of my wonderful wife and I surprised her with a STEAMPUNK clockwork I named "My…

Started by The Chocolatist

3 Mar 17
Reply by J XD

Steaming a Local Tea House?

Good news for local SP - apparently we are getting a dedicated tea room opening 2/14/15.  The "Northern Tea House" has started a FB page ht…

Started by Captain

3 Mar 2
Reply by Captain

Steampunk inspired Feature Film "Aether"

Hi! For the past three years I have been working on a steampunk inspired screenplay tentatively called Aether.  We have been given a green-…

Started by Drew Hall

12 Feb 23
Reply by Drew Hall

Dr. Steam's Clockwork Machine

Dear readersThis gadget I created some days ago, after I found a very nice old and unknown clockwork.After fixing the gears it runs again,…

3 Feb 12
Reply by The Chocolatist

Steampunk R2-D2 Astromech

Dear Steampunkers A few days ago I finished my Astromech. It's built from brass, copper, wood and metal and can be controlled by any WIFI d…

6 Jan 27
Reply by The Chocolatist

RSS

Search the Empire

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service