The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'steampunk' (409)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Facebook page that shares steampunk music daily

Hello everyone!~ I recently started a facebook page for steampunk music. I share a song every day - nothing else, just music! =) It's calle…

Started by Patricia "Coyote" Lammers

2 May 14
Reply by Sangrenel

IF YOU ARE NEW TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF - DON'T BE SHY THERE IS 50 SHILLINGS ON THE DRUM

As the self styled recruiting Sergeant for the Scribbler's Den virtual pub for writers I have seen many new posts and I wonder how many peo…

Started by Steve Moore

53 Apr 26
Reply by Steve Moore

Do you consider my art work Steampunk?

Hello all,  My name is shawn Connors, I am an artist making a furniture line from up cycled motorcycle parts, a lot of people are telling m…

Started by Shawn Connors Designs

9 Mar 18
Reply by J XD

New? So what brought you to the Empire?

Some of us have noticed a jump in membership, How'd you find us?

Started by SCATTERJACK THE MAD MECHANIC

23 Feb 21
Reply by J XD

Outfit suggestions?

Hello,I'm completely new to steampunk and I'm currently trying to put together my first outfit. So far I have this corset: http://www.corse

Started by Eliza Heart

21 Feb 8
Reply by Eliza Heart

Shadow: Jaegers of the Consortium

After the Great War and subsequent Cataclysm, nations lay decimated across the globe. Borders fell, economies were ruined, and lawlessness…

Started by Diesel Jester

0 Jan 24

$5 off New Times Artopia Miami

Attention Florida Steampunks! Don't miss the 8th Annual New Times Artopia Miami, taking place February 18, 2016. Receive a $5 discount off…

Started by Steampunk Guide

0 Jan 18

Converting toy guns into Steampunk guns

Looks like it's been awhile since this subject was discussed, so let's take another poke at it! I'll share a picture of my gun conversion,…

Started by Greg Baka

11 Jan 4
Reply by Blaine Drayer

The Synthetic Dream Foundation - "The Witch King"

Epic, orchestral steampunk masterpiece The Synthetic Dream Foundation "The Witch King"

Started by Sarah Sintele

0 Oct 13, 2015

Steampunk Radio.com

I just adore this station.  I've discovered lots of great new steampunk artists from their radio. Steampunk Radio

Started by Sarah Sintele

0 Oct 13, 2015

RSS

© 2016   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service