The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'steampunk' (405)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

As the self styled recruiting Sergeant for the Scribbler's Den virtual pub for writers I have seen many new posts and I wonder how many peo…

Started by Steve Moore

15 on Wednesday
Reply by david stevens

Converting toy guns into Steampunk guns

Looks like it's been awhile since this subject was discussed, so let's take another poke at it! I'll share a picture of my gun conversion,…

Started by Greg Baka

10 Nov 23
Reply by Athene Radcliffe, Ph.D.

Outfit suggestions?

Hello,I'm completely new to steampunk and I'm currently trying to put together my first outfit. So far I have this corset: http://www.corse

Started by Eliza Heart

19 Nov 13
Reply by Eliza Heart

The Synthetic Dream Foundation - "The Witch King"

Epic, orchestral steampunk masterpiece The Synthetic Dream Foundation "The Witch King"

Started by Sarah Sintele

0 Oct 13

I just adore this station.  I've discovered lots of great new steampunk artists from their radio. Steampunk Radio

Started by Sarah Sintele

0 Oct 13

Animated Steampunk Tin Man Short Film

Hi, just wanted to share a project I've been working really hard on.  This is a teaser for short film about the Tin Man of Oz using a uniqu…

Started by Michael Priebe

2 Oct 1
Reply by Michael Priebe

Grindlebone Village Project

The Grindlebone Village project has been a long time in gestation.  For those of you who know the cast of characters that has made up the G…

Started by Dr. Mungojerry Grindlebone

34 Sep 30
Reply by Captain

Big River Steampunk Festival - Hannibal, MO

Big River Steampunk Festival -- Gadgets and Gears in the Gilded Age. Will be Saturday, August 30 and Sunday, August 31. (Labor Day Weekend)…

Started by Wesley Knapp

16 Sep 8
Reply by Captain

Steampunk Book Draw

James Blaylock, one of the original trio of writers for whom the term "steampunk" was coined, is having a contest to celebrate his latest s…

Started by PaulMarlowe

0 Sep 8

Steampunk 4 Game + Music + Charity Bundle

Hello again to the Steampunk Empire! I have helped put together a fourth edition of the Steampunk Game, Music & Charity Bundle- Hope yo…

Started by Roxymusic15

0 Aug 19

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service