The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'steampunk' (374)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone else have functional Steampunk weapons?

I had only really seen painted Nerf guns and things of similar sorts built in the steampunk theme. I've seen a lot of really cool working,…

Started by Alexander Smyth

37 Jun 29
Reply by Sister Earth ~ Dianne Keast

Big River Steampunk Festival - Hannibal, MO

Big River Steampunk Festival -- Gadgets and Gears in the Gilded Age. Will be Saturday, August 30 and Sunday, August 31. (Labor Day Weekend)…

Started by Wesley Knapp

9 Jun 26
Reply by Wesley Knapp

Scrapyard Empire - A new Steampunk themed strategy card game

Hello all! After our very successful Kickstarter for SteampunkGoggles, The Deck we decided to really crank it up and are currently funding…

Started by Steampunk Goggles

1 Jun 17
Reply by Steampunk Goggles

WHAT IS STEAMPUNK? and NEW STEAMPUNK MOVIE!

Greetings denizens! Input is needed from steampunk enthusiasts of all kinds! Wacky discussion title I know...  But I'm putting together a…

Started by Tom Durham

9 Jun 9
Reply by Tom Durham

Steampunk Photographer Outfits?

My wife and I are looking for ideas for Steampunk outfits to go with our camera rig that we call Fotio. It would be cool to thrift some war…

Started by Nick Harvey

5 Jun 7
Reply by F.Otto Silbermann

Steampunk Novel Giveaway - Discovering Aberration

Hi everyone,I'm really excited about this. I'm giving away free, no obligation copies of my steampunk novel Discovering Aberration. Why am…

Started by S.C. Barrus

2 Jun 6
Reply by S.C. Barrus

Southern California Needs a SteamPunk Group!

A new group, the Steam Artisan's Guild, is looking for new members. They're based in Southern California and preferred new members live in…

Started by Spark Mendes

4 May 26
Reply by Spark Mendes

Steampunk Track at Comicpalooza

There are a lot of Steampunk panels this year at Comicpalooza in Houston, Texas. Here is their official list by category: http://www.comic

Started by JB Shields

0 May 22

The UNDERWOOD PENTIUM - MODEL NR. 1

Dear Steampunkers out there Please let me present you the UNDERWOOD PENTIUM - MODEL NR. 1 A Steampunk Time Machine This unique Steampunk C…

Started by The Chocolatist

6 May 8
Reply by The Chocolatist

A Parlor in Time

I'm not a writer, so please bear with me. You are at the present date, time and location when the lights begin to flicker, then dim. Feelin…

Started by Wolfgang Metzger

769 May 5
Reply by Wolfgang Metzger

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service