The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'top' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LED costumes

Hi everyone. I'm new to the group, but have been a fan of steampunk for a few years. I created a kickstarter recently to advance the LED cl…

Started by Blair Adam Baillio

0 Sep 6

My knitted wool top hat

I was asked how I made my hat and I figured I should do a write up. It started when I found this site and a pattern for a tricorn ha…

Started by Felix Thadeus Cucumber

36 Jun 29
Reply by Sister Earth ~ Dianne Keast

Kromore 2145 RPG Cyber-Steampunk Kickstarter

Hi Steampunk fans! I wanted to share with you a brand new cyber-steampunk RPG table top game. We are looking for support from the steam pun…

Started by T. Julian Bell

1 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by T. Julian Bell

Some of my Steampunk Items for sale on eBay

I'm cleaning out the closet!  There are some seriously good values here, and I really would love to see these go to someone in the Empire.…

Started by Professor Alidus Faren

3 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Professor Alidus Faren

Mini top hats-- not just for prostitutes anymore!

Okay, I admit that I took the title from a particularly informative steampunk costuming panel I attended recently, wherein the Victorian co…

Started by Miss Felicity Whitmore

5 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Rude Alice

My new hat -- The Steam Pan Topper

Greetings all! I just finished a new top hat and wanted to fish for feedback as well as just show it off a bit. It is all handmade out of l…

Started by Renquist Von Reik

8 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Renquist Von Reik

For SPE members ONLY!!! From now until February 4th, 2010 take an ADDITIONAL 5% off everything

As a member of this realm, I am offering each and every one of you the opportunity to take an additional 5% off the already discounted 15%…

Started by Miss Dorothy Winterman

0 Jan 5, 2011

I have just opened an Etsy Haberdashery- I was wondering if anyone could help me with marketing ideas

Initially, a haberdashery sold all kinds of accessories, something like a medieval five and dime store. You might find things like buttons,…

Started by Miss Dorothy Winterman

4 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Professor M. W. Fezziwig

A question for the ladies...

...and, I suppose, any gents who enjoy wearing mini top hats.So, to the question...What type of securing device do you find most comfortabl…

Started by Mrs. D.

6 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Katie Gurecki

Shameless Etsy self promotion...

I've posted a few things on Etsy.  Among them is a leather top hat.Find it here:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/wolfetrapThanks for looking...

Started by Wolfetrap

2 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Wolfetrap

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service