The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'victorian' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big River Steampunk Festival - Hannibal, MO

Big River Steampunk Festival -- Gadgets and Gears in the Gilded Age. Will be Saturday, August 30 and Sunday, August 31. (Labor Day Weekend)…

Started by Wesley Knapp

10 yesterday
Reply by Captain

A Parlor in Time

I'm not a writer, so please bear with me. You are at the present date, time and location when the lights begin to flicker, then dim. Feelin…

Started by Wolfgang Metzger

769 May 5
Reply by Wolfgang Metzger

Steampunk Art, Lamps and Artistic Lighting Sculptures

Hello, I am a Steampunk Sculptor and Metal Artist specializing in Artistic Lighting Sculptures (desk lamps, reading lamps, floor lamps and…

Started by Andy Nortnik

4 Feb 9
Reply by Andy Nortnik

Blists hills victorian town.

I was doing some research here and there, and I found his very curious place. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blists_Hill_Victorian_Town http:…

Started by Santiago Mancebo

2 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Lady kellie Jayne Everton

"Gloom"

This is a card game that pays homage to Edward Gorey. The illustrations are very Gorey-esque, and at first I thought the art was his work .…

Started by Nicci T.

0 Jul 17, 2013

How did Romanticism and Industrialization set the groundwork for Steampunk?

Hello Everyone!I am new here to this forum, and to the whole idea of Steampunk and I am curious to know several things: - What are some of…

Started by Yuya Jeremy Ong

23 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by CoastConFan

Magical theory in Victorian society

I’ve always been fascinated by magic, from the dark images of witches over bubbling cauldrons to the more recent adventures of Harry Potter…

Started by Benjamin Felspar

24 May 6, 2013
Reply by Rt Rev.Hammer, Archimandrite

Steampunk Open Air Photo Booth Chicago

My wife and I just finished up building a kind of Victorian era looking view camera which functions as a photo booth. We used solid oak, so…

Started by Nick Harvey

2 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Nick Harvey

Steampunk Webcomic - Boston Metaphysical Society Special First Print Edition

Hi Everyone: I'm happy to announce that the First Chapter of the webcomic is now available for purchase. This edition is soft-bound with a…

Started by Madeleine Holly-Rosing

0 Oct 30, 2012

Inspired by the Parasol Protectorate series...

I did something a little different recently. I have an Etsy shop ( www.etsy.com/shop/TheNavigatrix ) and it is a done thing there to create…

Started by Sophia Cardea

3 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Deborah Clark

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service