The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Scribbler's Notebook - or how a newbie seeks advises about a Steam Novel in her mind

Please to meet you, Ladies, gentlemen and androids. I'm relatively new in steam-powered world, but this aesthetic deeply fascinated me and…

Started by Jane March

6 on Saturday
Reply by G.A. Jack Hammerquist

Steampunk Novel Giveaway - Discovering Aberration

Hi everyone,I'm really excited about this. I'm giving away free, no obligation copies of my steampunk novel Discovering Aberration. Why am…

Started by S.C. Barrus

2 Jun 6
Reply by S.C. Barrus

To The Moon And Beyond - writing Steampunk in an outer space setting

I’m intrigued when any writer blasts their characters out of the Victorian, or other historical era, and into outer space. Edgar Allan Poe…

Started by Maeve Alpin

2 Jun 3
Reply by Maeve Alpin

Jim Butcher – Writing and Steampunk at Steamed

My post is up at Steamed on - Jim Butcher – Writing and Steampunk- please stop by for an interesting post Steamed is a blog for Steamunk wr…

Started by Maeve Alpin

0 Aug 7, 2013

How to make Machinery interesting?

Hello all!  I am new here.  Aspiring steampunk author, as the rest of you seem to be.  I couldn't find a specific thread for generic writin…

Started by Afalstein JD Kloosterman

3 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Steampun K. Macintyre

"Steam on the Horizon" Now Available!

I am proud to announce that "Steam on the Horizon" Book One of the Aether Saga is now available on Amazon as a paperback and Kindle edition…

Started by Melissa Ann Conroy

0 May 27, 2013

Calling Authors!

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you all know about a great opportunity for upcoming Steampunk authors. I'm an author myself, and I've been giv…

Started by Craig Hallam

4 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Craig Hallam

The Art of Letter Writing...

Greetings all...I am curious. In this terribly modern age of emails, text messages, etc...is there anyone out there who still practices the…

Started by The Contessa of Vintage

52 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by The Contessa of Vintage

Young Adult Steampunk, Post-Apocalyptic Serial: The Steamchild Chronicles

Greetings Steamies!     Updates and incredible adventures upon the post-apocalyptic wastes await the eager young adult reader in our new i…

Started by Air Engineer Matse Gasan

2 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by the Baroness

Calling all Steampunk friends: We need your help

Hey fellow steampunk friends! Wanted to let you know about my upcoming novel, Phantom Hearts, a young adult steampunk fantasy told in image…

Started by Reema Farra

3 Aug 22, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service