The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

I thought I would share the good fortune and let everyine know about the great deal I found on these Yugoslovian Ammo pouches. The shipping will almost double the cost, but at $0.99 each it is still worth it!

http://www.southernohiogun.com/accessories-1/military-ammo-pouch.html

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nice find!  might ave to buy a few my self now, there's all sorts of great things on that site.
I to am wary of purchasing online, so I called the company and spoke with a lovely woman named Cindy who took care of my purchase for me. I then received two email notifications of my purchase and of my shipping info. They haven't arrived yet, but the company seemed legit to me.
I got the same warning about the site to.
Hmmm, strange. I do not get that message, but I use a Mac and a different anti-malware program. Just to be safe, then. I would say call them directly. Thanks for the info everyone.

Their security certificate for their site just expired, that's why you're getting the message. I assume someone will fix it upon noticing Monday.

The company itself can be trusted as a legitimate, though I have heard things about their descriptions, they also supposedly a good return policy.

ty your steamyness !

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service