The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

i'm not sure i have a favorite but i am currently enjoying Boneshaker by Cherie Priest.

Views: 3881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your link isn't working.
Your site comes up "NOT PUBLISHED"!

I corrected a typo, but the search still comes up with the error intact.  Sorry.  The address really is:

http://www.thesteampunkpopulist.weebly.com

In addition, a websearch for "the steampunk populist" will bring it up as well. 

This one I checked; it's working now.
i think i'll read

Product Image
next.  anyone read this one yet?
Yes, you can check earlier posts.  Quite a few of us have and consider it and the next book in the series excellent.
I see that Titan Publishing will be releasing a new James P. Blaylock steampunk novel in late 2012 or 2013 titled "Aylesford Isles (more adventures of Langdon St Ives and Ignatio Narbondo) and will be reissuing "Homunculus" and "Lord Kelvin's Machine". Nothing about reissuing "Digging Leviathan".
Phoenix Rising is definately a fun book. I believe you will not be disappointed. Might I also be allowed the liberty, Lady Adler, of suggesting "The Society of Steam-Book One: The Falling Machine" by Andrew P. Mayer.
I have to say that I haven't read a lot of Steampunk books but I also enjoy Cherie Priest's books.  There is a third book in her Steampunk world coming out on Sept 27.  Here's the link to the Kindle edition: http://amzn.to/oKjTFu
Scott Westerfeld's Leviathan series 8-D I am eagerly awaiting Goliath.
To date it is a toss up between those of George Mann and Stephen Hunt.

the Affinity Bridge by George Mann and the clockwork angel By Cassandra Clare .

Two fantasticly original stories by two amazing authors.

((Overall, I'd consider the clockwork angel more or less steampunk then Victorian fantasy, but it certainly has a wonderful steampunk undertone to it, with all of it's automatons and fancy gadgets...))

Found two new Steampunk novels at Barnes & Noble yesterday. "The Doomsday Vault" by Steven Harper is a "novel of the Clockwork Empire" and the first of a series. Second, fromPhil and Kaja Foglio (The Girl Genius Graphic Novels) comes "Agatha H and the Airship City". Now the biggest question is which to read first.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service